[Release] Add-On Vehicle Spawn Menu

I havn’t tested it, but this should work.

AddOnVehicleSpawnMenu [3.0.3].rar (6.8 KB)

2 Likes

wait so that do so it dont turn around or so the menu dont go away when a car is loading

Don’t turn around

Hi, having issues using this, cant seem to open menu… might be because i havent set myself as admin correctly,(but it shouldnt be as admin only is set to false) where can i find the right info to put in there?

This is a great menu and very easy to use, works very well. I have a question, is there a way to disallow access to some cars on the menu to certain players, for example a personal vehicle that only you can spawn?

Use a different system, such as Fax Core, for blacklisting.

it does not work press the button nothing happens

Have you tried editing the script at all?

Is the script actually starting? (any errors if so?)

Hello guys, is there any way to make a certain category admin only instead of the entire menu?

1 Like

so i made a custom class and then i added a car to the add-on vehicles spot and i put the custom class as the class for the car but it still shows up as a super car

I am getting this odd thing where I hit the key, the menu comes up but the screen starts spinning because it places the cursor to the far right of the screen. Same when backing out of the menu. any ideas? The other menus like vMenu do not do this.

But it does work, i just cant figure that spinning part out.

search and you shall find

I’m having some issues in adding admins. I see that it asks for IP, STEAM and License, but there is little other guidance. Is it a SteamID64, and where can I find my license key, or does it just require one of these?

how do you stop the menu from spinning in
a circle

Every time someone opens the menu, our screens start spinning in a circle and won’t stop until the menu is closed. Does anyone know how to fix this problem???

if you’re using a controller, just move the left or right analog stick…or move your mouse…that’s what I do and it stops.

ok I just updated my game in my server to 25.6.7 and now the menu isn’t working. I didn’t change anything and it was working flawlessly on the previous version of the game. is there a fix or update im missing?

**edit I had the wrong NativeUI in my resources, now menu is working fine.

I have a LSPD Pack and when on its own the lights are fine. I start the spawn menu in the .cfg and all the lights are broken on some of the vehicles, I hastag the spawn menu so it doesnt start and the vehicle lights are back to normal? Any fixes for this?

Guys if you use vMenu, in your FiveM Server just use the addon vehicle menu in the vMenu :exploding_head:

Addon uses NativeUI which in some function calls MenuPool.New() which is empy(nil), why this table is doesn’t exists and where can i find information about this table, wtf?