[Release] A modular carlift in the benny's

Hi

This resource add two fully fonctional car lift (only) in the Benny’s Motor Garage , and an opening of the paint room in the bennys.

This is before the openable painting room.

This is after.

Screenshot of the 2 modulars carlifts :

Video :

Requirements

• NativeUI
  • No needs Esx or Vrp, this is standalone

Features

• Two fully functionnal car lift
  • Move up, down or stop the elevator
  • Vehicles are not attached to the prop (like real life)
  • Choose the speed of the elevator
  • Speed will be slower before the very top and before the very low position
  • Choose/Add languages in config file (easier pull request than locales files)
  • Added a Debug option in config file so you can delete the props before restarting resources (if not, your game will crash) so thats very usefull to edit the script.

Install

• Put the modular_carlift folder into your resources folder (remove -master )
  • Add start modular_carlift into your config.cfg (or server.cfg)
  • (optional) Check the config.lua file to set the resource for your needs

Credits

Script created by K3rhos and DoluTattoo

Download :

34 Likes

Wow. Very Nice script, for those who like to roleplay the mechs and what not?

3 Likes

Is the Carlift synced?

What are you meaning, if you are asking about if its synced well going up and down, its very smooth, cant notice a thing. Thats why this script is good.

1 Like

no, he means do other clients see the lift in the same position as the client who is using the lift… That is what synced means the majority of the time in FiveM.

Normally, yes

1 Like

Normally?

1 Like

Its synced but If someone uses it, and then another one uses it, it will spawn 2 carlifts and there is no way to delete the lift

1 Like

Just make it where only mechanics can access the menu or whomever is running the shop

Any plans to do the lift besides the entrance door as well? I think that would complete the shop.

I’ve converted it fully to esx and using the esx_menu_default instead of this menu

1 Like

Releasing it? :slight_smile:

Might, but rn im doing the option to delete it since you can’t

Sweet. Shoot me a dm if you do, I’d appreciate it.

There isn’t any limit at where it can go, so Im gonna make a stop option also

https://streamable.com/y5hdr converted it to esx and made an option to remove the lift.

2 Likes

Shareeee <3

1 Like

Any chance you wanna share the esx version?

I’m also wanting to do the other lift by the door as well

Hello guys, I’m the dev of this script, and it was just a basic script to test if it’s working correctly, this script isn’t finished and you need to finish it if you want it fully functionnal ! Maybe if I have enough time I will release a new version with auto spawning prop etc…

2 Likes