[Release] 80's Bahama Mama's

xnBahamaMamas

This makes Bahama Mamas enterable, repairs collisions, adds a bunch of NPCs and custom music. The reason this is an 80’s Bahama Mamas is because it plays a mix of some of the best songs from Vice City. The only downside is it requires users to download 39mb on join, this is unavoidable since we are doing audio the correct way that Rockstar does it.

Installation

Copy xnBahamaMamas to your resources folder and add start xnBahamaMamas to your server.cfg

Download

xnBahamaMamas.rar (37.8 MB)

Video

Credit

Big thanks to WildBrick142 for helping with the audio configuration and the Bahama Mama external neons.

36 Likes

trying this right now this is nice would it be posible to move like the peds etc

installed works a treat , i edited it and removed the ipl load as i already had it but still nice is nice af defo would recomend

Noice work! Been look for a way to stream custom audio zone.

Thank you heaps!

There is no IPL load as Bahama Mamas is already loaded by default and yes you can move the peds, all their coords are in the config.lua.

1 Like

ment edited to work with my custom interior
but thz

Just some feedback after testing.

When you walk into the club through the middle, one door opens the other has no collisions.

The original collision issue to the left of the main entry is still around. (Just next to the plant can walk through the wall.

Love the custom image for the tv screens.
Love the music zoning and choice of songs!

Yeah I could never work out the doors, collisions seem normal, flags seem fine. I will have another look at it. And I was unaware of the collisions near the door, I shall look into that thanks.

The awc music file is massive. Could you do a smaller version of the music? Maybe 15 minutes of looping music instead of 1-2 hours?

I tried editing it in OpenIV but I’m not able to for some reason.

EDIT: Figured it out. Also, for some reason there is 2 of the exact same music in there which effectively doubles the size of the file from 40MB to 80MB.

Video I used to edit the music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymLrNTjGBXA

1 Like

Thanks for the video!

There is meant to be 2 of the same in there. A left and a right channel it’s what the game requires. And it’s not 1-2 hours, it’s 41mins. Also if you’re going to change the music length you need to specify the new length in the sounds.dat file. Also the audio file was edited in a way for it to loop smoothly, so if you edit that it then you’ll break the smooth transition.

1 Like

I mean, fading it in then out will work just fine, man. The size of the music is far too large.

Very nice release. I actually like the way the music was done. The only thing I would change would be if the person’s job is a cop it would not remove their weapons. Other than that love it! Good Job!

1 Like

Awesome work guys… Maybe a Vanilla Unicorn would be pretty sick.

1 Like

Updated:

Managed to get the audio to work in a mixed channel instead of 2 separate channels! So the download is half size, only 39mb now!

2 Likes

When I walked in the music was not playing. Any reason, I followed all instructions.

If you have something else editing the Bahama Mamas interior that could be messing with it

Very nice but one thing

If u use a doorlock system to lock the front doors, you can walk through the doors of they are locked… You glitch through the doors… Can this be fixed??? that if u lock the doors u not can walk through them

Yeah I need to look at the doors again, currently I have no idea why they would do that. I’ll look into it.

Is this script colliding with IPL loaders for Bahama mamas?

1 Like