[Relase] Sombrero hat for MP Male

More info:
Sombrero is ported from GTA V ped, files replaces male hat on slot #57. You can change it by renaming files. It comes with 1 color.

Download:
Dollie Mods - MP Male Freebies #5 - Sombrero hat for MP Male.7z (97.9 KB)

Read tutorial how to install custom hair and clothes: [How-To] Streaming new hairstyles for characters: Step by Step for dummies

7 Likes

Amazing, thank you for share!

1 Like

mp_m_freemode_01_p_male_apt01 is this the correct one for streaming on fivem?

yes, this is where I tested it but you can replace it with any other p_head files :slight_smile:

nice!!

Hello, isn’t the first custom dress I upload to the server, but it’s one of the few that doesn’t show up, I created a resource, added to server.cfg, inside the resource I have _resource.lua empty, stream folder and inside the folder mp_m_freemode_01_p_male_apt01^p_head_000.ydd and mp_m_freemode_01_p_male_apt01^p_head_diff_000_a.ytd
Any suggestion?
Also when I load it with OpenIV the texture even if I add it manually doesn’t load

check if you have any other mod in the same place, just change file name and replace it as some else hat. It works on the server where I play so can’t help you :slight_smile: It’s something on your end :slight_smile:

How do i know what overwrites? in the readme it says it should be in position 57, but in position 57 I have nothing, how do you manage custom clothes and hair in your server? I would like to understand if there is any way to manage them better

Just simply look trough your resource if you have other files with the same name. You can replace hat with any hat etc. There are few ways to install custom clothes, I have linked one tutorial by Shelby in my every post. You need to learn and understand it by your own. Sorry but I am not here to teach people how to install mods if they can’t do it…

I check all my files as a replacements first, then I make addons for the live server where I play :slight_smile: Both methods always work so as I said - it’s something on your end with installation.

1 Like

Nice sombrero hermana :sunglasses:

1 Like