RedM Launch/Installation Error

Before you begin, please read the Client FAQ and Common Questions topic.

If you did not find a solution, fill out the following template and remove this top text.

RDR2 version? Not sure, just installed so should be the newest one.
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) https://i.gyazo.com/b9946976ae969adad28385afddd917ad.jpg
System specifications 16gb Ram, i3 intel, 1650 Ti
What did you do to get this issue? Error message, On installation, after selecting the RedM path. Which is the same as the one listed here.
What server did you get this issue on? n/a
Latest CitizenFX_log file n/a
.dmp files/report IDs n/a

If an issue with starting:
RDR2 folder screenshot
Image from Gyazo
RDR2/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to RedM folder C:\Users\Luckc\AppData\Local\RedM
RedM client folder screenshot
Image from Gyazo
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes
Did you start Rockstar Games Launcher not as admin? Yes

Also add what you already tried so far. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. It’s odd because FiveM is working perfectly fine.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

So have you tried to launch Rockstar Game Launcher/Steam/Epic Games Launcher? That’s what the error window asking you to do before launching RedM.

Yes, so it launches RedM in a small screen, but it launches non the less but then I have an issue with the game infinitely loading when trying to connect to a server.

This is what I’m dealing with now… It won’t let me load into ANY server

Image from Gyazo

I get a similar error. I own it via Epic Games. I try to run RedM but if epic is open then it just opens the regular red dead game taking me to the main menu. If I close epic games and just leave the rockstar game launcher open then it opens but I then get stuck on infinite loading like you.

Did you ever figure this out? Im in the same situation as you.

can you help me with this problem
Screenshot 2022-04-26 142331

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.