[REDESIGN][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

Works great first time building my own server. One thing I am trying to figure out is to have it spawn me in my last position instead of throwing me at the default spawn every time. I just dont know how to pull from my SQL and then have it format back right to a spawn position. Great resource!!!

If you don’t have enough experience to install it or read the readme file, then it’s best to learn scripting or reading first before posting bullshit on the Fivem forum.

how do we change the language on this i didnt see that option anywhere

Every time when I join my server, the register pops up, and then I need to make a new character. I can’t click on anything except the register.

it all works i am getting error how you fix this

Does it say esx but it’s required essential mode? I don’t get any errors the screen looks fine it just won’t let me creat a character I can only click play

so i dont get any errors but when i log into the server i get this

1 Like

did you ever get this fixed i get the same screen but without anything under the top

ever find a solution? i have the same problem

where or how can i change the number of characters? So that there are not 4 tables but 2 ?!

I have the same issue. I thought that I messed up the install, but wonder if there is something that I missed.

i get this as an error

[ERROR] [MySQL] [esx_kashacters-master] An error happens on MySQL for query “UPDATE phone_messages SET owner = ‘Char1:11000010fab5698’ WHERE owner = ‘steam:11000010fab5698’”: ER_TRUNCATED_WRONG_VALUE: Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: ‘steam:11000010fab5698’

Has anyone here been able to find a work around for being able to use vMenu and this script together? I can’t seem to figure out how to make them work together. Once vMenu is put in the character selection goes away…

Hi @devOften can you send to me your design in esx_identity?

Same issue but more like @gkillen where I do not have anything under the top bar. No way to create, play, select, register, or anything. looking for a fix so I can make my server go live.

Have tried reinstalling, wiping and trying again, even having a third party read the instructions (just in case I missed something) but the result is always the same.

none of my license seem to be working. DMV, Guns, Aircraft. how would I fix this???

I get this when i load in?

I still can’t click the cases to enter my names etc :confused: you have any idea why ?

So I can get it to work, however my characters share weapons and ammo

please tell me how to fix it