[REDESIGN][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

so far example on the users table ONLY change identifiers to 48 then move to the next table and the next until u did that to all of them your only changing the tables that have owner or indentifier, and dont change anything else on that list if that makes sense

ok so that pic i sent u change all of those varchar to 48

the pic you sent me only change indentifier leave everything else at default, and move on to the next table and repeat the process only change indentifier or if u see owner so only focus on either indentifier or owner do not mess with anything else that is not those 2 if that makes any sense

im not so great at explaining things sorry about that

nah ur good

Can someone help I have been on way to long trying to fix this but for some reason my characters skins wont load and my jail script gets attempt to index nil value error and idk why

do you need essentialmode as I am just using esx v1

use this one if you’re using v1 https://github.com/FiveEYZ/esx_kashacter

1 Like

I followed what it said and still didn’t work for me, ever time i loaded it said the slot was empty and I had no character

did you found a fix for this??

When accessing the Clotheshop or Teleporting Its puts the Camera into the sky. Only way to reset the Camera is to restart the Kashacter then we get stuck in the Selection Menu.

I have been all over the place looking for a fix and edited anything I can think of in the Client Main. Even UP the position from 255 to 500 nothing. What am I missing here?

When I go on a character the skin do not load. What have I to do?

1 Like

Hello, anyone know how to fix why character skins wont loaded every time i change a character?

This keeps happening

same for me

Any idea why when i load in i got no selection just the white background

1 Like

anytime i put in my table identifiers and owners its freezes my screen do i have to put it in order or a certain way ?

Will this erase preexisting characters?

do not install this script. this shit script broken my entire server. I have not seen such shit dirt script in a long time. Do not download !!

as the others stated. some people get stuck on the white screen whilst others dont. what could be causing this?