[REDESIGN][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

hey can some one help me if a person dies on my server his character dont load

You have used the author version of xxxFriendlyXxx version?

yes i use it from him

have an error in esx_kashacters/client/main.lua:59: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘pos’)
cant find the error

now i use this one but still get the same thing

Edit the longtext in you Database/user/position

1 Like

Very nice, however I’m not able to create/load/etc any character(s)

Screenshot

https://i.gyazo.com/1dee3543a9ab908c9cf4f3b123cc587a.png

1 Like

How kan i fix it?

who can send me theres script completly because mine doesnt work on my server pls help!!

how can i fix that?

Screenshot_67

Hello.

On the main screen under your characters name it says the persons info, how do i add dirty money there?

did anyone ever fix the issue with the food and water bar’s not working with this script?

i don’t where these info come from , but i want to change the langu

age .

Hello, is the resource compatible with OneSync? Because no way to make it work on my server! Yet I did everything that was asked …

Hello, I get this problem sometime when I enter the server.
Sometimes not, but when it happens I don’t have clothes or masks or anything.

Any ideas?

And the jobs, it doesn’t detect them , should we add some extra identifier? It should be the Characters column?.

I need to get information how to edit the table with owner and identification… i mean which table is owner and which is identification?

im having an issue where the mouse goes away unless i restart esx_kashacters can someone help!

how to make english

Please help :slightly_smiling_face:
How to disable the /register without deleting registration upon creating character. I put – to esx identity addCommand but something happen during creation of character. it directs throught the skin change

Also I wan to remove the delete function. Thanks for someone will help

hi i dont understand what is wrong with the kashactres now i everything worked on my dev server and i send it over to my live server so now i cant have 2 chars if i try to make a new one i only spawn in as a yellow shirt ped and it say when i press f8 default model wasnt safe net how do i fix this like it dosent come up so i cant make a name or anything on the char it is just spawn before this happen you needed to register a char but not anny more pleas help me i have fight with this i several days now