[REDESIGN][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

I need to get information how to edit the table with owner and identification… i mean which table is owner and which is identification?

im having an issue where the mouse goes away unless i restart esx_kashacters can someone help!

how to make english

Please help :slightly_smiling_face:
How to disable the /register without deleting registration upon creating character. I put – to esx identity addCommand but something happen during creation of character. it directs throught the skin change

Also I wan to remove the delete function. Thanks for someone will help

hi i dont understand what is wrong with the kashactres now i everything worked on my dev server and i send it over to my live server so now i cant have 2 chars if i try to make a new one i only spawn in as a yellow shirt ped and it say when i press f8 default model wasnt safe net how do i fix this like it dosent come up so i cant make a name or anything on the char it is just spawn before this happen you needed to register a char but not anny more pleas help me i have fight with this i several days now

any solution?

Not fonctionnaly dont save my position

Trying to add a image background when getting to the character creation, managed by adding this to the ui.html

<style>
 body {
   background-image: url('');
   background-repeat: no-repeat;
 }
     </style>

It did show up and everything, but it just dident want to dissapear once i where done with the character and where going to edit the character how it was going to look. any idea?

Moin Moin , wie kann ich auf der eins einstellen ?nur eins danke ich warte auf dich .

Jo, den Satzbau kann ich leider nicht entziffern.

No :frowning:

i don’g think any of these multi character systems remember positions of characters when they log out. I have never see n a fix for it, which leads me to believe that it was never a feature to start with . Am I wrong?

Im having a issue it carrys over peoples inventory from 1 to the next

yo, edit the max char of the position in your db

thanks I have it set up finally, it remebers when everyone logs out, only problem i have no is , the inventory that is in peoples property, it seems to only use one, i mean one characters property inventory is the same for everyone elses (per account )

what does that mean? screen shot or example?

for some reason i cant make this spawn me a my last location

I already have the original kashacters installed and working . Would it work if I just switched the HTML folder with this one to get the nice looking char select screen?

html, css and js

How can ı solve it ?