[RedEM:RP / VORP / Standalone] RedM Weapon Maintenance

New update: v1.0.9:

• Added ability to clean permanent degraded weapons (config controlled).
  • Added weapon stats save right after cleaning.
  • Fixed timed weapon save in VORP integration.

This script does not work as advertised, it is broken and does not work properly

Could you provide more details? And also send your current config.

New update v1.1.0:

• Added option for disabling weapon condition restoration when cleaning (cleaning only visual effects like dirt/mud/soot, config controlled).

@xK3LY i want to know where is editable the durability of the weapon. I mean, since there is nothing that force a player to sell/trowh somewhere a brokenweapon after X clean since there is not possible to clean it again and i’snt usable anymore, i would like to increase the durability and disable the restoration after a clean.

1 Like

There’s already option for disabling restoration. If you want to increase durability you must edit game files i think since my script is based on in-game system.

Amazing !

1 Like

The problem still exists, by the way, many players often cannot clean the weapon, they then have to pass it on to another player to clean it.

1 Like

Im talking with xK3ly in this moment on discord… hope he fix it actually.

That should be fixed in v1.1.1

New update v1.1.1:

• Fixed gun oil item detection in VORP.

Still doesn’t work often.

Gun stats fix when u put in society inv or some storage.

Hey,

is it possible that the script can become an option for damage the weapons?

for example when the weapon reaches 100% damage that the weapon will go out of your inventory/character ??

would be an great option

2 Likes

same here :expressionless:

New update v1.1.2:

• Updated VORP compatibility note to suit vorp_inventory (v2.5) changes.

what if we have syn_weaponsv2. that script has command “checkgun” and it resets the condition of the gun

you delete the checkgun command in the config, or comment out in the client side the register command check gun, its that easy

1 Like

There is a very serious problem that makes this script unusable as it is : all you have to do is store your weapon in the syn_society chest or in the horse’s inventory (syn_stable) so that the weapon comes out clean and repaired

2 Likes

confirmed. even in horse satchels