RedEM: Roleplay gamemode | The roleplay gamemode for RedM

When i add or remove money, it does not update on the HUD, but it does on the DB and i can’t find where the error is

It does for me, which is why I can’t assist with it. I was hoping for specific, exact cases on how you get it to happen.

I’ve read something about the Event Listeners to be renamed from redm: to redemrp: but i have done that and nothing happened. I’m not sure if i’ve changed the correct ones tho maybe i misunderstood something…

Sorry for the photos making the post so long
I do apologize for this and I have and will continue reading and trying to fix it myself. I am new to this. I have been learning this in the span of like 12 hours. I appreciate all the write ups and tips you guys give that allow me to try to figure it out on my own. I have had issues but I have found how to make them work but now, my resources are being found and seems to be going in the right direction BUT I have these large counts of errors popping up… I know its something probably simple that I am overlooking but can anyone just point me in the right direction? Thank you from a novice. Database “seems” to be created but I have errors…

Hello, did you ever figure out a fix for this?

Cases: Anytime money gets updated (addMoney, setMoney) it just dont get updated on hud. It only gets updated when i disconnect and connect back again

The red text are errors. It states Access Denied. Meaning you have the user/password combination wrong in your mysql connect string. Ensure it’s actually root (bad idea, but for another topic) and ensure the password is cheese (or whatever it actually is but changed for this post). Once you solve and confirm those 2 things, you’re golden.

Could anyone fix the hud not updating the money?

An experimental fix was actually already pushed, our Discord had information regarding that. Please update RedEM.

1 Like

Worked thanks!

i have this problem…

1 Like

That image doesn’t work

You will make me purchase RDR2 lmao, seems like now it turns into good hands in private servers, hopefully it will not become ESX.

Thanks for the compliment!

We’re constantly putting a lot of effort into making this the best it can be.

Some of the unique stuff

• Automated database migrations
  • Core resources are very performant
  • We try to (difficult due to community size) keep a standard in code quality
  • People are a lot nicer than what I’ve experienced with FiveM

Let us know if there’s something you’re interested in. We usually hang out in our Discord for direct chatting

1 Like

whenever i do setgroup 1 superadmin in console i get

SCRIPT ERROR: @redem_roleplay/server/sv_economy.lua:359: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘setGroup’)

ref (@redem_roleplay/server/sv_economy.lua:359)
handler (@redem/server/sv_player.lua:136)
ref (@redem_roleplay/server/sv_economy.lua:354)
handler (@redem_roleplay/server/sv_main.lua:78)
handler (@redem_roleplay/server/sv_economy.lua:349)
ref (@redem_roleplay/server/sv_economy.lua:86)

That’s odd, does everything else work properly? Maybe from that we can seduce what the issue might be.

Hi i got a problem, how can i resolv it ?

need a fix for this piz

hi i keep getting an error that says attempt to index a nil value local user on any script that tries to save info to the database. can you help

Show me the code please