RedEM: Roleplay gamemode | The roleplay gamemode for RedM

I ran into the same issue recently, where you can see that mysql-async initiate a double connection. “Database server connection established”
So i removed “ensure mysql-async” in my server.cfg file, and everything run better.
I guess that another instance is already create from another object, probably esplugin_mysql i didn`t investigate yet

How can I spawn NPC?
According to sv_entities.lua this should work. But it just doesn’t work!
entity(“npc”, {x = -308.75, y = 791.09, z = 117.8}, “NPC-01”, { hash = “A_C_Horse_Arabian_White” })

put this code in sv_entities.lua

The code comes from the “sv entity.lua”, but no NPC appears here!

its horse, probably he runs away! :smiley:

Anyone know if this is still being worked on, or is their a better one to start with for a base for servers? Thanks in advance!

I think RedEM:RP is the best base for the server, there is a huge library of ready-to-install scripts forum.cfx.re :smiley:

I can’t get my money on my hud to update. I’ve tried fresh installs of redm, redem, and redemrp.

Same issue here…it’s updating in the DB, but the HUD display doesn’t update

Hello, unfortunately I can’t get the database to run, I just don’t know why I did everything the way it should but it doesn’t work

u dont import all sql :slight_smile:

Which must all be imported?

Hi guys!
First of all, I would like to congratulate everyone on the various problem resolutions and more. I expose mine … I loaded all the .sql files into the database, but I get this error, which as I see I’m not the only one to have received it, but I can’t find a resolution to the problem.
Anyone have the solution?

Does look odd, could you try to show your db please?

1 Like

Of course, and first of all thank you for having dedicated some of your time to solving my problem, therefore … I will leave my database attached, but I would like to specify that I tried again to delete it, to create a new one and to insert every .sql file that I have in the RedM Server folder, that is the database in redem_roleplay and [redemrp], as well as the .sql file placed in esplugin_mysql

Hmm, it seems to not communicate with the database at all.

How does your server config file look?

This is my server.cfg, bro

Hmm :?

maybe @amakuu or @TMMplay can take a look? I’m not sure anymore

1 Like

@amakuu in the official discord of the project he suggested me first to change the string to:

“set mysql_connection_string” server = localhost; uid = root; password =; database = redemrp "

but the problem still hasn’t been solved.

What is odd is that it should automatically make the tables, you shouldn’t need to import anything

1 Like