[RECIPE] PlumeESX - full base 2021!

This is not a script, this is not a resource.
This is a Recipe.

@CarlBishop just try restarting

Thanks for reply @tabarra
of course already restarted both server and txadmin.
I followed the process, the server starts without any issue but txadmin does not recognize the server as started.
I am testing this on Linux ubuntu 20.04, may this create issues?

Try removing the yarn and webpack resources.
If this works, please be kind and report back.

Hey I want to change the hud that shows money and stuff what is the asset called so I can change it

Yes works without yarn and webpack.
Do you want me to do some other tests?
For your info, on the same linux I have another esx gm working with yarn, webpack and screenshot-basic.

I already tryed to replace the yarn and webpack with brand new version without success (I know this was an useless test).

Yarn binary installed are:
0.32+git

Webpack version

1 Like

I encountered this error, how can I solve it?

how do I access the data base

So even thought es_extended says its ESX 1.2 its really not its actually 1.Final for anyone having problems with their scripts.

es_extended 1.Final - Release v1-final · esx-framework/es_extended · GitHub

es_extended 1.2 - Release es_extended v1.2.0 · esx-framework/es_extended · GitHub

Had alot of problems at the start cause of this but now that i know its 1.final its alot better!

Sorry, this is kinda just stupid thing to say.
Here in the fivem community I hear A LOT that updates are bad, and that’s basically just because you are not well informed enough

Don’t spread bullshit, As you see my name is only half of the authors string. The other half was literally the only Official and active ESX developer at the time.

Retracted message.
The ESX team fucked up their versioning and I did not realize it.

You generally don’t use the release tabs for anything esx org related as none of it is updated.

V1 final and the one you linked both have fxmanifest with 1.2 in them. They’re the same resource except this is latest from the legacy branch.

Those of you wanting kash with this, you can use fiveEYZ kash repo as it as the SQL injection fixed, as of this commit but be warned that it requires modifications to esx and other resources.

There isn’t any other public multi char for esx final v1 currently.

Job names are stored in the database. Look under jobs and job_grade tables.

Sorry, you are actually correct.
And the other dev did not notice the mistake.
Apparently the ESX team doesn’t really like using semantic versioning.

I will fix the recipe descriptions.
Thanks for informing me.

Yes, this threw me off as well.

Modify the config.lua variable:

1 Like

You don’t know where your files are?

It is not “somehow”…
In the setup page you were prompted where to save the files (pre-filles with suggested place).
Then in the deployer it was written where it was going to be saved.
And if that was not enough, in the diagnostics AS WELL AS the settings page, you can see where the files are.

Sorry, ur just blind :rofl:

calls and messages dont go through

sorry too bug again but how do you removed the hunger bar at the top

1 Like

I can’t connect to data base (task 5). Pretty new to this. Can you help me/make it for me. I can compensate. I’m trying to host my own server with a group of friends.

If you are on windows, download, install, and run XAMP.

Make sure MySQL is enabled image

1 Like