[RECIPE] PlumeESX - full base 2021!

Okay i fixed that issue. Thanks. Are you well versed in this kind of thing? I’m looking for someone to make a similar server to Lucidcity rp. Not sure if you’ve ever heard of that one.

About 50% of the time when a player joins they join “twice” (image above) and this causes them to never fully load in. Is this something wrong with my database or my PC particular because it happens for EVERY server I try with ESX plume even ones that used to work perfectly a few weeks ago. (I have reinstalled XAMPP multiple times now)

I have the same issue, I think it FiveM itself doing it. If i disconnect then try to rejoin. i get the 2x loggin as the original server ID. EG. ID 1, But if i close fiveM then rejoin i get a normal login with the ID 2. It’s only when i disconnect then try to rejoin i get the 2x logging like you cos it’s trying to log me back in as ID 1. not the next in line

Im sorry to ask since im new, how can I get this base to the server I just bought on zaphosting?

Even though txAdmin comes with the fxserver artifacts, ZAP Hosting doesn’t support it and has no interest in doing so :clown:
We recommend you choosing a good VPS provider:

Or just install ESX without txadmin like most of us do.

This was targeted to beginners, if u have the knowledge to manually install ESX yourself, congratulations ur part of what? 85% of FiveM! If you by chance have a running server txAdmin gives you the option to select a local server-data so yeah.

Happy birthday by the way.

edit: I saw zap-hosting has a ESX repo in GitHub, do they not allow u to chose from a base? I remember u being able to chose essentialmode to be configured for you.

Thank you!

I think I saw that they removed that option recently as I logged in for a client because they were unable to find the option, I was no longer able to find it either.

Installing ESX is no longer the gauntlet of hoops it used to be and there’s plenty of “packs” available(s-esx included) to just drop in and run. While not as nifty as txadmin, those options are available for users that don’t have the ability to install it.

How do we know what scripts will work?
Sorry I’m newish to all of this.

I installed this. It works great, however I dont know how to get money from bank to my cash. They bank is always empty and atms dont work. Is there something Im missing. I am also new to the game.

Looking at what’s installed, it looks like banking and atm are excluded. You’ll need to install those resources yourself.

1 Like

would’ve used until i saw v1.2

I bet the maintainer is going to be super bummed that you won’t be using it.

I shall bet £1.50 on it.

Add esx_atm, i forgot to add that.

Its actually v1-final.

thanks I installed ATM and it is working!

Anyone else stuck on “awaiting scripts” for an extended period of time?

that mean one off your scripts is not working

remove the drawing of it from esx_basicneeds.

thanks man