[RECIPE] PlumeESX - full base 2021!

No, but you can add it

i cannot get this to work at all.

run far away from kashactors, its not worth it. I love multi-character support but this resource is a really poop to get going, Its going to mess with all of your inventory systems, job inventory, house inventory, also clothing saving wardrobe its messy, I recommend if you do go the route of kashactors also add vmenu and in the permissions.cfg set it up to where your normal players can access colothing/ped/ menus, so you at least do not have to mess with that… Also youll have to find some storage systems that work with it. if you have tattoo shops they won’t work right either um… Also there are rumors of a exploit with it, people can delete other player characters? I did not confirm it I abandoned my attempts to get this working 100% It was impossible to get help and if someone did find an answer they never came back to the forums to help the next person… /fart sounds. anyone my 2 cents. good luck either way you go. Been in the dev/lua game for over a year now and kashacters was the darkerst dankest hole I ever had to craw out of.

okay then I just have to wait until server is up and running. then set whitelist then run over 2 steam

This is not twitter lul…
Are you asking for support?
If so, try at least describing and posting screenshots of the issue you are having.

But let’s be honest, you just fked up the database config hahaha

How do i disable the Chat: HIDE, VISIBLE, WHEN ACTIVE. option, cant find it

When i press L i can change the state fo the chat, i dont wand that.

i managed to sort it. the hard drive i was trying to install it on already had a server on it

anyone got screenshots of how the city looks like?

looks like normal los santos…

how to change default indetify from FiveM License to Steam identifier ?

is this windows only i try on linux and just get fxserver crash error tested install with cfx basic recipie and its fine

try removing webpack, yarn and the chat resource… see if it works.

1 Like

sorked fine after doing that

works so long as you have screenshot basic.

Any chance this could come with esx_kashacters? :slight_smile: That would be awesome, because i cant manage to get it in myself, lol…

it doesnt work anymore, the hosting site that it went through went down.

1 Like

No.
To many security vulnerabilities.
If you find any good alternative we can have a look.

SESX has it integrated for easy install. GitHub - S-ESX/S-ESX-V1F: Full install based off of ESX v1 Final

could you not be a smart ass? Simple question. I mean screenshots of the scripts.

HI, I just tested the process.
It is very easy and works very well, but after the process once I try to start the server txadmin tells me the server do not start and reboot the server.

2 Likes