[RECIPE] PlumeESX - full base 2021!

see no option

Do it from server console in that case.

1 Like

That version of txAdmin is a good 3-4 iterations out of date, the server deployer has been there for at least a month so your server must be running a really old artifact.

I literally said twice FULL PAGE… so I could see the version of txAdmin you are running.
But yeah, as Mojito said, you are outdated as fuck.

How do i update i’m running the latest recommended version of server artifacts So i know my server isnt outdated but somehow tx is?

Some random crap went wrong in some of the many modules (esx_identity?!)…
Just remove this entry from the database and try again.

Ok boomer :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Tabarra Does it only work on windows? Or also in linux?

Works on both

Hey @tabarra,
not too sure if i am doing something wrong, but is this framework able to run with vMenu? Is so I am getting this error alert.

We have EasyAdmin built in.
I have no clue if both interfere with each other, but i guess that’s a possibility.

This also sound like the lack of a permissions.cfg maybe… I really don’t know :rofl:

I got it to work but you cant open it via keyboard which is weird, i was able to open it with the xbox controller just fine, weirdly enough. So lots of possibilities here, is EasyAdmin a must to run or will i be able to run it without any problems? hence i have no actually experience with easyadmin??

Easyadmin is totally optional in there.
I personally dislike it but the other dudes said it was the best option, so… /shrug

wonderful, it is removed haha, a nice touch would be a RPchat with the /me /ooc /gooc and etc in there besides that awesome work.

I understand basically nothing about ESX, but if someone were to PR that on github I will sure have a look.
Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

why didnt you ask earlier :smiley:

does the picture taking in the reignited phone actually work? i know they stopped working on it and the picture taking no longer works

How can i withdraw my money? i cant buy anything?

just add esx_atm to it
I forgot about it, and only will be able to add it to the recipe in a couple of weeks

there are esx_kashacters in the package