Realistic Wheel Damage [Standalone]

This script will fully overhaul the wheel damage system. Tires can now pop from collisions or jumps/falls. The entire wheel can also fall off the car making it much more difficult to drive (or fully disabling the car, configurable in the config)
Great script performance running at 0.00ms (Can be higher when rendering 3d text)

This script is standalone, meaning that it does not require any additional scripts or frameworks. It’ll work pretty much anywhere

The damage the wheels receive from collisions is fully configurable. You can even set damage multipliers per vehicle class + a special multiplier for vehicles which are using the off-road wheels/tires.

TEBEX Purchase here

Showcase + Gameplay Video

Main Features

• Wheels can fully fall off the car
  • Tires pop from damage
  • Realistic damage calculations
  • Wheels get repaired automatically when the whole car gets repaired
  • Set damage multiplier based on car model and classes
  • Damage synced between all players
  • Works with all (tested) addon vehicles
  • Multiple public events that allow you to damage/remove/repair the wheels
  • High script performance
  • Highly configurable

Screenshots

TEBEX Purchase here

Update 1.4.0
Added an “alternativeWheelBreak” option to config.

This will allow you to make the fallen wheel look exactly like the wheels on the vehicle. Same size. same rim, same tire etc.
This does come with an disadvantage though. It’s not synced properly. The position of the broken off wheel does not sync between players. (This is using a brand new native for breaking off wheels)

That’s why I made the choice to keep it disabled by default

Default Config

Our other scripts
Car Heist [ESX+QB]
Parking Enforcer [ESX+QB]
Drift Smoke [Standalone]
Gameboy [Standalone]
Hideouts [ESX + QB]
Engine Swaps [QB]
Engine Swaps [ESX]

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 450
Requirements None
Support Yes
19 Likes

Nice lol :+1:

2 Likes

haha this is great!

2 Likes

Nice release ! Keep up the good work

1 Like

Another great release. Thanks for the hard work!

2 Likes

Very nice. Using this will be ALOT more unique then only using realistic vehile damages haha, I love it.

1 Like

look crazy

1 Like

Finally! Thank you for that! Great work. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If you delete the broken car, do the tires that broke off get deleted as well?

Nice script!

1 Like

The wheels despawn automatically by the game, when no one is near them

I am looking for a way to remove car wheels when lifted up on a car lift in a garage.

In the description you listed " Multiple public events that allow you to damage/remove/repair the wheels" - does this mean that I would be able to call one of your public events from my mechanic script to allow me to remove any wheel on a vehicle?

1 Like

Yes exactly, here’s the list of the currently available events

'kq_wheeldamage:damageWheel' (veh, wheel, damage)
-- Damages a specific wheel (wheels have max 1000.0 hp)

'kq_wheeldamage:removeWheel' (veh, wheel)
-- Removes the wheel without dropping it

'kq_wheeldamage:fixWheel' (veh, wheel)
-- Fully repairs/reattaches a wheel

'kq_wheeldamage:fixCar' (veh)
-- Fully repairs all wheels of a vehicle

So for example to remove the front left wheel you would do
TriggerEvent('kq_wheeldamage:removeWheel', vehicle, 0)

These events are also stored in the client/editable/editable.lua file so you can see exactly how they work, so you could adjust them to fit if need be (Only a small part of the code that the events execute is public, the events often call other functions that are encrypted)

2 Likes

Perfect thanks - I will pass along to my dev and let him know

1 Like

Would be even better if you could keep any wheel damage from happening with god mode

I don’t think that many people make use of god mode, especially for their vehicles, but anyway

If the vehicle takes no damage then it will not damage the wheels from collisions; it would still damage them from falls though

I have a community of over 2,000
We use godmode very often as admins of this community

would love to see the ability to place a car on bricks if it has no wheels, this could go even further than just damaging by driving but people could go round robbing people wheels and leaving the cars on bricks, that would be so funny

Actually yeah, if the car has 1000 engine health and 1000 body health the wheels will not fall off at any time, so you should be good

Its will save when vehicle out from garage?