Real-time Vehicle Handling Editor

Description
This handling editor allows you to modify float, integer, and vector values and it updates immediately (effective for most fields). Each field also has descriptions, so if you’re unsure of what a value does, just hover over it! The handling must manually be copied to clipboard with the buttons at the top, and you can paste it into your handling file; just don’t make sure to replace useful information!

Controls
Toggle: Left Alt (may be changed under the FiveM key binds in your settings)

Download
GitHub

37 Likes

Here is for admins?

1 Like

There are no permissions, so would only recommend starting for dev/testing.

1 Like

Something nice here, def worth a try and yeah doesnt make sense to have it permission locked as if you are testing cars it would be in a test/dev server usually

1 Like

damn it’s amazing, will test it

2 Likes

would be amazing with permission checks however nice release.

1 Like

Outstanding!

1 Like

ily for this

2 Likes

this makes my life complete thank you

1 Like

Why would that be necessary as you should only use something like this in a dev server

…And I’m a developer

Think they replied to wrong person maybe

1 Like

thank you! have been modified handling in my server since 2018 and keep needing to restart the resource. This way definately make it easier and probably improve my handling quality!

1 Like

This is amazing thank you James!

1 Like

If you would add some options like only for admins it would be better.

i only put this in my local, why would you put this in live server anyway? just asking :slight_smile:

This is amazing. Thank you so much! You just saved so much of my time, let me buy you a coffee or something.

OMG this is amazing, you are a god

Beautiful release, thank you.

Update: add float rounding/truncating.

For example, in the handling file you might have had 1.000 and it would display 0.999 instead. Now it will round it properly and truncate numbers, you can increase the precision level in the config; default is to the ten thousandths.

2 Likes