Real Life Roleplay Scripts

@kanersps when released API?

@Kaka_kz there is already a api but I didn’t document it yet. This will be done when I have time and when I know all the functions.

@kanersps your can not send a private? I want to have to experiment))

@Kaka_kz I don’t have it yet.

Update: The following scri[pts are more fixed and have been worked on the past several days but may still not be functional as of yet.

-Admin
-TruckerJob
-PoliceJob
-Arrest
-LocalChat

but these scripts are working so far.

-VehicleRepair
-PoliceVehicles

I would apply redhawk customz dev team to this but last time you screwed over bxbugs and tried to screw over the whitelist we fixed. SO tbh I wouldnt recommend anyone help you.

@xander1998 what ever, i dont care, i already apologized about it and i already said i didnt know who’s it was, etc, and only reason i posted it was so someone else who knows better about LUA for FiveReborn than me could fix it up. But if you don’t wanna help with any of the scripts i am trying to offer then be my guest, all i am saying is i apologize for that mistake, and i will not make it again. but bringing it up and stuff will just make me mad. So if no one wants to contribute because of one simple mistake i made then i will just shut the whole github down and my servers down. I am just trying to make a difference and help people out and trying to offer some scripts like local chat, policejob, etc

Both messages deleted @xander1998 and @cody196 no need for that.

Both should stay focussed on the good work.

@cody196 awesome cody, thank you very much!

Your welcome

@cody196 VehicleRepair not working for me, when i drive in a mod shop nothing happens.

Can’t get PoliceVehicles working as well. Gives me an error about some missing /lovely folders when i load my server in the client. Probably i’m doing something wrong.

Can you play this script on a server?

@prefex you don’t go into mod shops atm, its a command, type /fix.

@cody196 aah ok thnx :smile:

I like it, I’ve been a developper of MTASA so I could contribute if possible :slight_smile: @cody196

@Galaxy so have I, me and you have something in common. We both came from MTA LUA

@cody196 Cool! I’ll DM you and maybe we can work together on certain things!

MTA FTW :slight_smile: ^^ @cody196 @Galaxy

Cody, can’t you create your official Real Life Roleplay server with all the scripts and update it when you’ve added more scripts?