Real Life Roleplay Scripts

Hello, in need of help with LUA for GTA 5 and here, I’m used to the MTA San Andreas LUA but I have a github up and really could use the help and hopefully the second the client and server is released for FiveReborn, we can start getting into roleplay.

https://github.com/cody196/MultiFive-Real-Life-Roleplay-Server

Sincerely, Cody196

1 Like

Goodluck with this! :thumbsup_tone2:

check out my gamemode idea fits PERFECTLY

1 Like

but instead of just 2 factions this would be like 4 factions very interesting

there are more than two factions planned out, to see a more detail list go onto the github and check out the .txt

Tagging @Meatrow so he sees this :smile:

to the seetbelt script … i remember some trainers for gtav where it was possible to get stuck to the vehicle maybe you can use that code ?

@werri33 yeah it can be done,

yeah it possibly could happen, but im only familiar with MTA LUA, alot less this, I’ve been coding it very similar to GTA 5 assuming the functions and calls are correct, but I probably got it all wrong cause im not very familiar yet nor is there any functions list for GTA 5 LUA.

I assume you’re going for more of a RPG style server than realistic role play?

@cody196 lua is a very annoying language that’s why I only played sa-mp that uses unique language called pawno + this mod was down because of the reincarnation of fiveM.

@viperkill said in Real Life Roleplay Scripts:

@cody196 lua is a very annoying language that’s why I only played sa-mp that uses unique language called pawno + this mod was down because of the reincarnation of fiveM.

lua is one of the easiest programming languages

1 Like

@hellNo ;D, could you please make a tutorial about lua? ;P, Im newbie :confused:

@Cajanegra said in Real Life Roleplay Scripts:

@hellNo ;D, could you please make a tutorial about lua? ;P, Im newbie :confused:

there isn’t much i can really explain
it’s pretty hard to explain it, as I didn’t script in lua so much…
I did it for a game called Transformice in which I created a lot of different minigames (kinda like gamemodes)
also i’m really bad at explaining
but you can try to watch a tutorial i did watch to learn lua:
tutorial

@Cajanegra I will make some LUA Tutorials when the API gets publicly released.

@kanersps Thanks that would help out alot of people and make things alot easier, before you know it there will be awesome servers ranging from Roleplaying to Deathmatching or even some CTF…

@hellNo Learn from MTA some LUA functions so you could have a idea about LUA in here! :dagger:
https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Scripting_Introduction

Good luck xd

@killeryoyo However MTA’s lua functions might completely differ from ours.

@kanersps do you have any functions list or know any functions to script in MultiFive?

@cody196 Not yet i don’t