[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

Can anyone who is getting esx_jb_eden garage2 work, share his owned_vehicles sql?

How to fix that?

[ERROR] [MySQL] An critical error happens on MySQL for query "SELECT * FROM owne
d_vehicles INNER JOIN characters ON owned_vehicles.owner = characters.identifier
 WHERE fourrieremecano = TRUE {=}": An item with the same key has already been a
dded. Key: id   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryInser
t (TKey key, TValue value, System.Collections.Generic.InsertionBehavior behavior
) [0x0015a] in <fbc4ec45371543bfba3678ebb82caf6d>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].Add (TKey key, TValue
value) [0x00000] in <fbc4ec45371543bfba3678ebb82caf6d>:0
  at MySQLAsync.FetchAll.ReaderAsync (MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand comman
d) [0x000e9] in <6f835765886c4fada3e5ffb1ffcd6998>:0
  at MySQLAsync.Operation`1[TResult].ExecuteAsync (System.String query, System.C
ollections.Generic.IDictionary`2[TKey,TValue] parameters, CitizenFX.Core.Callbac
kDelegate callback, System.Boolean debug) [0x00169] in <6f835765886c4fada3e5ffb1
ffcd6998>:0

here you go for sql for owned vehicles:

sql for garage 2

thx <3

When using the police job F6 menu, pressing impound vehicle does nothingā€¦

Iā€™ve set Config.StoreOnServerStart = true ā€“ Store all vehicles in garage on server start?
but doesnā€™t go back to garage.

Should start normally
And for f6 did you put a good code

Dude how can i blacklist the boats? For work with esx_boat

i ll work later on on the garage that can enter all vehicles you will have to be patient

Hey Jager great resource, Is there an easy way i can Disable the yellow blips as i use a impound script and dont need the one built into this? :smiley: Thanks

Just deactivate impound in client file

1 Like

Hello, what can we store stolen vehicles in the garage, if so, how?

Do you know what line? I cant seem to find anything to disable it in the client, Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello,

Here I have a little problem about the garage, Iā€™m going to modify my vehicle so painting etc. except that when I put the vehicle back in the garage and I take it out the main paint is not saved.

Did you have any ideas?

I think itā€™s a problem in the database but not knowing enough about dev Lua on FiveM I donā€™t want to go forward.

Thank you very much in advance.

ATTENTION FOR THOSE WHO HAS THE PROBLEM WITH DOUBLE, TRIPLE CARS ETCā€¦

The problem is not in the scrip but in Databaseā€¦
The only thing you have to do is to delete the owned_vehicle table (which is goin to remove all owned vehicles of players so keep a back up of it if you want) and run this fix.sql fixgarage.sql (438 Bytes)

look update on garage !

BIG UPDATE 3 in 1 garage

#UPDATE 25/08

- fix renaming vehicle to nil value cannot open garage
- each garage has own cars
- transfer vehicle from one garage to antoher
- BIG UPDATE: 3 in 1 garage: vehicle, boat and airplanes

Here is the english version as requested of your newest update! :slight_smile: Enjoy.

Also if you do an update where you support locals ill edit that so it can always be kept up to date then instead of me or someone having to redo it all every update :smiley:

esx_jb_eden_garage2-ENGLISH.rar (11.8 KB)

3 Likes

yea but havenā€™t got time to mae local, and yes would be alot easyer!

Hello
Is it possible to disable this function?

This but with the new version

• each garage has own cars