[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

which esx menu do you use if you don’t mind me asking?

you you work with society garages?

Here you are the video: https://streamable.com/839ld

Show me console server side and your database

This is how my owned vehicles db are

I am using esx_edengaarage2. Is that what you meant by society garage?

first of all your database is completely wrong, secondly i meant society vehicles with garage 2 (last 15 lines) are society garages

hey Jager,
Thanks for the reply. That database above is not mine. Here is mine.

Yes I do use society vehicles for police where they can buy (esx_police) and for ambulance where they can also buy (esx_ambulance). I see the data for those LOST vehicles is stored in my ‘owned vehicle’ database. How can I remove this to make sure it just goes to the impound (Yellow circle)?

Sorry I’m not a very experienced FiveM guy, basic knowledge only. Hopefully you can understand the above :slight_smile:

youre database is incorrect too…
and with society garages on owner there will be written the job name instead of steamid

I see. That second screenshot is taken out of ‘Owned_Vehicles’ where they buy from esx_vehicleshop. So the society job vehicle shouldn’t be there in the first place. Is there a particular script I need to delete/edit to stop society bought vehicles to go into ‘OWNED_VEHICLES’ database. Will I also need another database for IMPOUNDED vehicles?

Here’s my ‘owned_vehicles’ database table.

appreciate your time in replying my comments!

well yes id column and job column must be deleted… just reinsert table or look what is different.

dans society vehicles are in owned vehicles table but instead of steam id there is name of job

which database is wrong, mine?

1 Like

Both of you

which sql do i must import

sql given by default

in you script i supose?

Is this one okey?

not good either :sunny:

could you give me the good code, dont find it

The differences between esx_eden_garage2 sql and my owned_vehicle database is I’m missing index_owned_vehicle_owner. So I just add another column?

ALTER TABLE owned_vehicles
[DONE]> ADD state BOOLEAN NOT NULL DEFAULT FALSE COMMENT ‘Etat de la voiture’ AFTER owner,
[DONE]> ADD fourrieremecano BOOLEAN NOT NULL DEFAULT FALSE,
[DONE]> ADD vehiclename varchar(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘voiture’,
> ADD INDEX index_owned_vehicles_owner (owner)
;

After adding this is what I need to have right? Not fully understand what you mean by 'instead of steam id there is name of job’