[Re-Release][ESX]Daily Rewards Updated 1.2 [15/2/20]

Nice script! It would be nice getting a notification that says what you got :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update 15/2/20

This is the update for ESX Perms Please download this from the Master Build and not 1.2.0 i have tested it and found no problems but ill give a few days and see if its fine then it will be put into its own release

Thank You for the Support
RevTheDev

1 Like

Just a question. What’s this about? I mean, why should we use permissions for this?

The Perms are just another way for restricting it to a certain group of players I.E Donators, VIP, ect

1 Like

The concept is nice, I like the UI as well as its not very bloated, however

Using an auto clicker and raping the claim button completely destroys this script and enables people to get millions. It can also easily be modified clientside to give weapons or anything really which makes this an attack vector for hackers.

Hi, is possible get the payday with a command? with the options for enable or disable the menu and can get the daily reward with a command /gpayday for example or go to the bank and put the command for get the payday.

The good thing would be that this extra payday also accumulates, every 24 hours even if you don’t claim it, it will accumulate it.

Ty men for the script!

I will look into this and see what I can do and with the hacker and auto click I’ll look into that aswell and do some testing on it

so iv tried an auto clicker and for me the nui closes straight after the first click then the auto click just starts making me punch air and the only thing that`s client side is the action of opening the menu and/or Trigger events everything else that handles the giving of money and items is server side.

Same for me, after asking some players testing in my server, this is their version : The claim button sometimes doesnt close immediately if the player is lagging or if the server is running a high player count (we were at 32), they also claimed that it was a pretty well known issue in other servers … I don’t really know how much truth is in that so I just wanted you to know.

Anyway, good job on the script I really like the idea

Gonna keep this script watched. Thinking on adding it to my server

The config.lua of the last update is a litle messy, isnt it?

Yeah it’s a bit of mess due to adding things but I’m currently tiding it up

Okay. Will wait for the new version then

Any update on making it only count ONLINE time ?

In the works hopefully next release if not after that as as I’m still writing the code for it

1 Like

is there anyway we can make it reward players with Cars ?

I guess that you can calling to vehicleshop. Look in the script of the lucky wheel. If the luckyWheel can give a car this can too.

only one player can collect the daily reward, any solution?

You may have downloaded the Esx perms version witch may only be allowing the certain players with a permission group to access it to make sure all players have access to it please download the Released version 1.2

thanks friend