Radial Menu for ESX [FREE]

I’ve been using this for a while on my server and it just came to my mind that a lot of people would love to have this on their ESX servers so I shared it.

Summary:

This is the QB radial menu that was originally inspired from Nopixel, redesigned and reworked for ESX.

Preview:

Requirements

• ESX
  • Mythic Notify

Credits

Download

:warning: Please note that some stuff will need to be configured and edited in order to work for your server.

Tebex

16 Likes

nice ui!

Thanks! It’s not mine though, as you can see, all rights belong to the qb-radialmenu creator, I just made some css edits for the colors and opacity.

Actually fun fact, the qb-radialmenu creator didnt make it either.
The creator of qb-radialmenu actually used the free to use javascript library wheelnav.js haha.

Nice release mate

1 Like

I’m familiar with that library.
The day I converted this for my server, I was gonna create mine from scratch but why tf would I do that when there are already enough scripts for the same purpose?!
We srsly need new and creative ideas to make better menus and greater UIs, people should start forgetting about the nopixel shit and start developing their own ideas and bring them to life.

2 Likes

do all the qb functions work for esx? i.e. clothes, vehicle stuff and etc?
or does all that have to be configured?

1 Like

Where do you find icons?

Neither react-icons or Font-Awesome seems to work

Inside the radialmenu.js, it’s font-awesome icons exported in SVG format.

1 Like

Basic stuff work just fine!

1 Like

Pretty much every icon I use from font awesome does not work. They end up as a question mark and then I get an error with it couldn’t be found

Just use one of the icons here:
https://github.com/aymannajim/esx_radialmenu/blob/main/html/js/RadialMenu.js

1 Like

I have raise hands by key is not command does not work is there any way to change it

1 Like

If it’s registered with RegisterKeyMapping() then it’s a command.
If it’s not, then you need to convert your hands up code to a command or an event, or u can use my code from this script: GitHub - aymannajim/cmds: some useful FiveM ESX commands for Roleplay

Thanks a lot

Hello,

am I missing the emotes in the menu?
They are visible on the preview screenshot, but not in the game.

Which emotes?

Look at the picture…

Icons*

try /_rad or ` key

What script do you use for the panic button?