Up to date?
Yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam
Windows version?
Windows 7
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yep
Error screenshot

GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder

FiveM client folder screenshot

System specifications

CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log.9 (567.1 KB)
**.dmp files/crash IDs
d89e686b-5595-4f08-ad3f-65f6bd1b223a

I have tried everything and more. Iā€™ve tried connecting to other servers , Iā€™ve tried restarting my computer and my internet. Iā€™ve tried reinstalling the cache. Disconnecting and reconnecting steam. Iā€™ve tried administrator, compatibility. You name it and iā€™ve tried it. Even disabled my firewall!

This really makes it to where I canā€™t play the game, and I really enjoy roleplaying!

Hello @Fudge, Iā€™ve noticed that you do not have a clean install of GTAV nor FiveM! Please try a clean install of both GTAV and FiveM and see if that fixes your issue!

No plugins folder in FiveM either!

Iā€™ve just tried a clean install of Fivem, Iā€™ll let you know how that goes. A fresh install of GTA V is pretty much just too much work for the eventual goal. 250kb/s download speed will take me ages. As for the plugins folder, could that be the problem? I feel that itā€™s something to do with the voice chat and commands for the server, as it doesnā€™t really seem to crash so long as Iā€™m not walking/talking/entering vehicles. And whenever I join the ā€œGhost serverā€ it doesnā€™t crash at all.

Would I just put a folder that is named plugins in Fivem?

@Fudge, Plugins are not supported by FiveM. Therefore, any plugins that you have inside the FiveM Application Data folder could cause your game to crash. Also, FiveM recommends that you have a clean install of GTAV to make sure your game runs as smoothly as possible.

So after I reinstalled fivem, Iā€™m getting a new crash. Princess-lima-berlin.

What were you doing before you crashed? Updated information, please!

Same thing iā€™ve been doing. I join a server, my ping at the server is about 69ms before I join in the server menu, and then when I join the server it shoots up to around 200-300ms and fluctuates. It seems if I do a command, like talking or getting into a car etc it invokes the crash. It works sometimes, but most of the time it doesnā€™t. Like iā€™ve been able to play steady once every day for the last three days, but nothing more than that. During the time it does work I can play for however long! But then when I quit it goes right back to crashing, and I donā€™t know what causes it to just all of the sudden work. My information would be updated, however all that I have done to it is a fresh install of FiveM and deleted all of my mods/mod related items in my GTA V folder.

Did you try disabling Nvidia share/shadowplay?

Yep, Iā€™ve tried that too.

@Fudge, Please refer to this link:

This didnā€™t help at all.

@Fudge, try upgrading to Windows 10 (Iā€™ve heard Creators Update is running FiveM smoothly).

Well, iā€™ve done further research and it seems that itā€™s just one server. However the bad part about that is all of my friends play on that one.

@Fudge, Do me a favor and upload a new CitizenFX.log here. Please make sure itā€™s just CitizenFX.log not CitizenFX.log.1

CitizenFX.log (165.2 KB)

Here you go, I appreciate you trying to help my man.

Is this after you joined the server that youā€™re having issues with?

The only thing that I could see that I think would be an issue is:

[ 243939] dropped packet (3852, 3849)
[ 247761] error function called from 0x141595a2a for code 0x00000000
[ 247761] InvokeNative: execution failed: Error executing native 0x46a1e1a299ec4bba at address 0x7fee9d088e9.
[ 247776] about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦about to check if cop/emsā€¦Error resuming coroutine: Execution of native 46a1e1a299ec4bba in script host failed.
[ 247776] stack traceback:
[ 247776] [C]: in upvalue ā€˜_inā€™
[ 247776] citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_21e43a33.lua:16062: in function ā€˜RemoveVehiclesFromGeneratorsInAreaā€™
[ 247792] reduce-npcs.lua:15: in function reduce-npcs.lua:3

Iā€™ve shortened it quite a bit because it was much longer than that XD

It could be. Does CitizenFX save a new everytime I crash or?

Or is there a way that it could give a time?

If it helps any, if I get ā€˜instancedā€™ or go into the ā€˜ghost serverā€™ it doesnā€™t crash at all!

I get berlin as well

https://gyazo.com/c90db8ccc5f4020742bd77f186b9230c