Queen-high-saturn crash!

@Fudge, Hmmm… I’m not too sure about this one. Wait a few and see if someone else with a bit more advanced knowledge can assist, haha!

EDIT I know you were saying your internet is rather slow and a fresh install of GTAV would take some time, but this could fix your issue! I would highly suggest that you give it a try, as most moderators and devs will tell you that this is important for FiveM to run smoothly.

@XTheGreatJamesX, there have been some occasions that I have noticed a crash to have multiple different reasonings behind it. Please upload a copy of your CitixenFX.log file and let me take a look. Also, in the future, please don’t hijack someone’s support thread! :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8YndmhTirLhZ0s4R2RkM0ZZN1U Also, what can I say I like hijaking things im a terrorist.

1 Like

@XTheGreatJamesX, You have a clean install of GTAV and FiveM, correct? No mods/plugins/.asi files, nothing at all?

i’ve got custom sounds in my gta5 and some trainers in my plugins

Sounds and trainers are not supported by FiveM and many cause random crashing. It’s suggested you remove them and try again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.