Qbox Project [WIP]

*Maintainer

2 Likes

Who am i silencing lmao

2 Likes

Monitizing community-driven project for personal income? thatā€™s nasty and not nice.

1 Like

Yeah whatever he is, he aint cut out for it.

What am i monetizing??

Also wanna add you scamming a known creator for a simple advertisement? Also wanna add that you actually do nothing for development part and just cash in the money? Also wanna add that you barely appreciate any developers that dedicated their work to make QBCore better for the community? Also wanna add how you act as if you founded and made QBCore when that is absolutely not true? And yes also add the fact that you want to make the project half paid for no reason.

7 Likes

lmao this guyā€¦

1 Like

What about gabz? didnt you take his money

2 Likes

Anyone who holds a different opinionā€¦

1 Like

Can I put my ad on your docs :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Poor choice of words. Maintainer of an open source bloated ā€œcoreā€ resource.

3 Likes

Yes but he sees himself as the owner, so i worded it a way he could understand :wink:

4 Likes

Scamming lmfao ?? shows how much you actually know

2 Likes

So you didnā€™t take @gabz money?

1 Like

As I said rumours and I wish for you that it isnā€™t true but the words do get passed around.

1 Like

nice work man

Exactly, rumors. Funny how people just assume things anymore and paint me out to be someone iā€™m not nor have ever been but itā€™s whatever iā€™m not gonna waste my time on this. Iā€™ll speak to Tech and see what he says. Good luck with your project

2 Likes

Taking money from gabz and not giving it back nor advertising him its quite a scam tho isnt it?

The community. You run merch for it to get money, all these support roles only for you even if others did a lot of work for everything and you just ban people for voicing their opinion, like me now. Why did you ban me from the discord now? Itā€™s Open-Source and stuff, but you ban people. I was on QB from the start, supported you and the framework. This is just abusing powers honestly.

Now this Tebex stuff with Premium ressources and doing nothing for QB except from merging PRā€™s. Howā€™s the progress on the housing script going? After hyping people up, let people pay for it, cause it will be premium?

A lot of people were against it, when you asked, but did you care?

1 Like

This dude is really stuck that we are all upset over a tebex pageā€¦ Nah, dude its more than a tebex page no one really cares about that. Itā€™s you as a person and your actions with in the discordā€¦ Removing channelsā€¦ Banning over an emoji. Like bruh this is the internet if you cant handle it donā€™t be on it

2 Likes