[QBCore] | qb-businesses - a one in all restaurant job! | [PAID]

Today I introduce qb-businesses, the most advanced business script ever made for qbcore.

The script is a ALL IN ONE business script meaning you will not have to run any more restaurant resources besides this one. You can add as many businesses as you wish! It comes out of the box with 8 businesses.

Businesses out of the box

• Pizzaria
  • UwU Cafe (Cats included in a client file)
  • Vanilla Unicorn (Native stripper NPCs are included in a client file)
  • Pops Diner
  • Tequilala
  • Henhouse
  • Burgershot
  • Beanmachine

Features
  • Runs 0.00ms idle, runs upto 0.05ms upon creating peds and props
  • Each business has the features to dynamically add food and drink items on the fly (Owners no longer have too)
  • All businesses have options for DUI meaning they can replace the texture of any picture or menu in the restaurant
  • Supports qb-management inside the business management menu
  • Supports sittable chairs in restaurants which is easy to add onto any businesses you are adding yourself.
  • Configureable peds and props at each business
  • Supports qb locale system (multiple languages)
  • Supports dynamic recipe changing with a config on values so businesses can make foods better by experimenting.

Previews

Must be on newest update of QBCore
This script is protected by CFX Escrow system, all files apart from Configs, Locales and 2 client side scripts are encrypted

[Tebex]

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3500
Requirements qb-core, polyzone and qb-target
Support Yes
8 Likes

esx ?

2 Likes

I do not make anything for esx sorry.

This is so sick! Great work.
Are there any dependencies for input, menus, etc?

1 Like

It uses standard qb-input and qb-menu, the input and menu I use is jsut reskins that can be found in my gihtub :slight_smile:

Ah, gotcha. Sounds good!

1 Like

Are you able to add effects when consuming the food like relaxing, run faster, etc? Also relaxing when petting the cats?

Yes those client side files are open, so that you can edit and add yourself, the effects like relaxing from petting cats, eating food, too much sugar running faster is all build into the script, but also open for you to edit those specific ones.

1 Like

Sick release, well done.

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I am not seeing how to add the picture of a custom item. can someone help me

i cant use the script its giving me 3 errors

How do I use it lol I tried to set a job but nothing

When was it last updated?

1 Like

Anyone know how to solve this?

execute the SQL files.

The discord support staff was extremely helpful. Working great now. Was able to implement a custom business with little effort. I highly recommend it. Still trying to figure out food values lol. Im pretty new to FiveM servers so all the support from the discord was helpful.

Will this work with other inventories?

What other inventories? You mean Ox? Yes, its already being worked on. Quasar and any other qb-based rip off? No.

1 Like

yes i have quasar which i feel is lots better then qb in some ways