QBCore Framework

Hello !
Amazing framework man, really good job :slight_smile:

I have a two small questions. :o

1. When using Bennys it says that the player “Not enough money” even tho they have alot given with /givemoney cmds (it seems to work only if the character has the police job assigned.

2. Also where do you get the car license etc in this

Again thanks alot for the framework you and ur team has done something amazing!

1 Like

Hey, so to answer your questions since I also ran into this issue.

It appears LifeStyleRolePlay/patch-1 was merged into qb-customs 12 days ago, which switches the pool that money is charged to, instead of charging the players bank account, it instead charges the society (job they belong to).

Other developers have created a pull request to revert this, but you can implement this fix on your end by copy/pasting the following files:

To answer your second:
Licenses can be purchased at city hall or be granted by PD via /grantlicense command

Thank you for the fast answer!
I exchanged the files but it has not fixed the issue.
Tried stopping the server even fuilly when moving over the files, but still no luck.

Also tried to just give all jobs unlimited of money to bypass it, but when i tried to find the bossmenu for the EMS i couldnt and the hospitals were closed of and checking in was glitched.

If im reporting errors in the wrong area right now, im so sorry.

Anyone know how to fix this so the hud shows up

how to transfer?

1 Like

Just an update! We have now switched from ghmattimysql to oxmysql!

[Standalone] OxMySQL - Lightweight MySQL wrapper - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

2 Likes

Hey, where can i find all the blips and their icons, i want to change some of them

1 Like

having an issue, when i start a mission with a dealer i dont get a blip or anything as a location to deliver the drugs? I this an error, if so where can i find the resource to fix it

Hi, is there a black market? if so where can i find the coords?

Make sure you’re on the latest version of pma-voice and that you always restart FiveM before rejoining your server

This was fixed a while ago, update if you haven’t

As far as I know it does, there shouldn’t be any problems

Just an fyi for @Kaiserkrister too, this was changed and now it only takes money from the bossmenu when you’re a mechanic, otherwise it takes money from the bank

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, how do you make yourself the Boss of each job? D:

help
Easy setup via txAdmin remote URL,Get stuck in the screenshot.

reset fxserver in txadmin and try reinstalling qbcore framework again… this should work

if not go to zap-hosting and reinstall server, to wipe the data fully and try reinstalling again - if you have issues with zaphosting reinstalling, please do a live chat with the staff from zaphosting

1 Like

How and where do get the weapon license I can’t find that anywhere !?

Police issue

what do you mean ?

hey, someone know why the ATM’s are not working? in the inventory i have the mastercard.