QBCore Framework (RedM)

I’m happy to announce that the FiveM QBCore framework is actively being ported over to the RedM platform! It’s definitely a work in progress with no estimated completion date but we are working as fast as we can!

• OneSync Compatible

• Familiar framework setup for ease of use/switching between platforms

• All the great features of the FiveM version

You can view the progress here or even contribute if you please! QBCore RedM Edition (github.com)

45 Likes

QBCore on top!!!

4 Likes

Hell yeah!!

esx better lol

Awesome!! :heart_eyes: :clap:

1 Like

facts

1 Like

YAY!! We made it

YES!!! i tried doing this myself but I am lazy and only one person lol…

1 Like

Lets go QBCore!

1 Like

Great Job!

JAJAJAJAAJAJ BETTER? Yeah the 2 FPS with a shit PC in QB are 20 :smiley: or, in ESX 60, on QB some 100 FPS, and more optimization :wink:

nice.

1 Like

Wow, you really got a strong point here huh.

100 fps because of a framework, sounds completely legit.

5 Likes

pretty sure what he means is QBCore doesnt eat hella resource space, ram, etc and makes an all around more enjoyable roleplay script, and is 10x more user-friendly for developers than esx

1 Like

ESX itself doesn’t consume much CPU/RAM, what does are the shit resources developed by newcomers, also I find ESX more user-friendly than QB, even though I love QB.

Edit: QB = ESX

No matter which platform is chosen we all are after the same goal :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looking forward to this.

Very nice top up :+1:

Loving RedM Qbcore

1 Like

Has anyone got past character creation yet / keen to start working on this but halted due to not being able to create a character from the discord it looks to be an issue with clothing just wondered if anyone has solved this issue or its just a case of waiting… thanks