QBCore Framework (RedM)

You can get past but without the customization ofc. Just wait for updates they will come.

how do you bypass it? as that would be helpful for everyone to know

type logout in your F8 and log back in with the same character, you should now get the spawn menu and be able to just spawn in with the default ped for now. Or ensure the qbr-clothing and get out that way. But then you need noclip to get out.

Great Job

I’ve been mounting a QB base for three days and I’m coming from ESX and I assure you that QB is sooo much better by far optimized so, esx better? naaaa QB is the light

1 Like

QB is far more configurable and also easier to learn. Essential can crash even with standalone script that doesnt use ESX :smiley:

2 Likes

You must be on crack if you think ESX crashes with a standalone script XD

2 Likes

is the framework still under progress ? :slight_smile:

Very much is so, just like the FiveM counterpart we will be switching over to the new and refreshed core with the locales system. We just need a couple of crazy people with good ideas to script for QBCore and make RedM great again.

Just need scripts now!

1 Like

It’s because there are too many ESX servers that won’t or haven’t been updating their core. I run the latest ESX core, which has completely dumped mysql-async for oxmysql and with over 600 resources on my server, I can hit over 80FPS consistently.

I run a moderate PC. Ryzen 7 3700x, 16gb of ram, RTX 3050. Nothing super special.

When I’m on RevivalRP, which is a very popular server running QBcore with less assets, I don’t go over 60 FPS.

What I’m trying to say is FPS isn’t because of the core framework. It’s the server and how much they try to optimize. At this point with the two frameworks, there really isn’t much of a difference. Both are maintained regularly and when both are run properly by the server owners, they can be just as good as the other.

That being said. Making a comparison of the two is neither here nor there when it comes to RedM since the ESX team doesn’t make a RedM framework. I’m assuming people thing that because essentialmode makes a RedM framework that it’s ESX. The ESX team DUMPED essentialmode (made by someone else) years ago because it’s crap, always has been, always will be.

Agreed!

nice.

yo is there any way i can get on a discord call with you

What do you expect from people commenting on this post without even knowing what Lua, ESX, and QB are? ESX and QB are essentially the same thing. If you truly understand coding, you will realize that ESX is much easier to use for beginners and comes with a lot more documentation. On the other hand, QB is simpler when it comes to modifying basic things for people who have no idea about programming. However, when it comes to delving deep into the framework, ESX wins in my opinion. It’s much easier to customize it to your liking and less time-consuming. QB, on the other hand, lacks that ease, and if you want to do something significant with QB, you almost have to modify it completely. Greetings.

how do i integrate it in to my server without having the database stuff