[QBCore][ESX] Police Vehicle Dashcams

A5 Police dashcam is a simple script where police dispatch or high ranks can view officer vehicle dashcam. It is an amazing tool for police roleplay where dispatch can keep an eye on a pursuit. Script is optimized to work with onesync and has been tested on a server of 100+ Players.

• QBCore/es_Extended
  • oneSync
  • ox_target (optional for ESX)

• Simple Police Vehicle Dashcam script
  • Rank restriction
  • Police Station restriction
  • Works with oneSync
  • Customizeable target functions
  • Easy to install

Config Preview

The script fully utilizes FiveM Escrow System. The code is not accessible but the config is more than enough to have everything you need changed! In addition to Target and Menu functions exposed

Code is accessible No/Part
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~250
Requirements QBCore/ESX
Support Yes

3 Likes

***[quote=“matiii777, post:1, topic:4917853, full:true”]

Description

A5 Police dashcam is a simple script where police dispatch or high ranks can view officer vehicle dashcam. It is an amazing tool for police roleplay where dispatch can keep an eye on a pursuit. Script is optimized to work with onesync and has been tested on a server of 100+ Players.

Requirements

• QBCore/es_Extended
  • oneSync
  • ox_target (optional for ESX)

Features

• Simple Police Vehicle Dashcam script
  • Rank restriction
  • Police Station restriction
  • Works with oneSync
  • Customizeable target functions
  • Easy to install

Showcase

Config Preview

FiveM Escrow System

The script fully utilizes FiveM Escrow System. The code is not accessible but the config is more than enough to have everything you need changed! In addition to Target and Menu functions exposed

Purchase

Code is accessible No/Part
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~250
Requirements QBCore/ESX
Support Yes

Our Scripts

ุพุพำพึำพุึะุึำะพึุกดกะดคะดะัะพคไะพ***

does it record… I would love to have something like rcore cams where you can save them.

1 Like

Does not record as that was not the functionality we set it to be.
We could work it out in a future update!

2 Likes

I would love this feature, with this script and that feature it could help teach what went wrong and what was right.

If it recorded I’d buy this in a heart beat I know a ton of people would. Even recorded body cams…

Is it possible to have a recording function for future reference of footage? IE…, for videos to post to youtube ETC.