[QBCore/ESX] Carboosting - VIN Scratching

Description: Carboosting and Vinscratching with NUI. Players can join the queue and periodically the server gives the first person in queue a random contract based on their level. A higher level mains you get higher chances for higher class boosting contracts. (D, C, B, A, S, S+)
Players have to find a vehicle after paying a buy-in in crypto and rep and work together to disable all trackers and escape the police. D class by default does not require any hacking (you can edit this yourself)

Preview: YouTube Showcase

Purchase Here: Tebex: Carboosting [QB] - EUR 35,00 (excl. VAT)
Purchase Here: Tebex: Carboosting [ESX] - EUR 35,00 (excl. VAT)

Features:

• Uses QBCoreā€™s QBit crypto as money
  • Queueing system
  • Rep and level saved as meta data
  • VIN scratch and regular drop off option, VIN scratches costs extra
  • Ability to transfer contracts to other players.
  • Vehicles receive random neon and upgrades based on contract class
  • VIN scratched vehicles are added to the player_vehicles table and are registered as VIN scratched vehicles (police can check if a vehicle is VIN scratched.)
  • Runs at 0.00 by using qb-target and PolyZone
  • Hacks are synced over all vehicles, meaning different players can do the contract together, swap hackers, etc. Only front-seat passengers can do the hacks every minute if the vehicle is driving above a certain speed.
  • By default, vehicles from a contract send out a tracker blip every 20 seconds to all police units until the trackers are disabled
  • Uses phone notifications to show current task.
  • Around 100 different locations are pre-configured and you can easily add others
  • Around 55 different drop-off locations are pre-configured
  • Uses QBCore locales system
  • Extensive logging and server console debug prints
  • Queueing and NUI callbacks are encrypted by FiveM escrow, the logic for the actual contract is available for you to edit and comes with extensive options

Dependencies [QB]:

Dependencies [ESX]:

5 Likes

super dope dude. just sucks i dont use qbcore :frowning: sadtimes

Lion is the absoulte Goatā€¦ very good bloke. This script is amazingā€¦ must get it. Iā€™ve bought a lot of stuff from him and he always carries

Keep it up lion

Good release, looks nice.

this is a leaked one reworked onā€¦

2 Likes

It is not a leaked one. You should really get your facts straight before you start accusing people.

chances of esx?

1 Like

Its the leaked version reworked on.

1 Like

How did you verify this before accusing me of something that is not true?

Did you compare the code or did you just take a 1 minute look at it and judged by view.

1 Like

What does the ā€œmy contractsā€ button do?

Ainā€™t buying something to compare code which i know is a leaked one reworked one.

Changelog 27 Feb:

• Added support for renamed cores via config option
  • Added a way to quickly change the moneytype used via config
  • Fixed a small oopsie where normal drop-offs would rely on the amount of cops required for VIN Scratches
  • Added a quick permission option in the config for the createboost command for admins/god
  • Pushed an update to improve queueing and hopefully get rid of most inconsistencies
  • Removed the qb-core locales dependency and moved the locales in-script.
1 Like

ESX or na?

QBCore only

does this mean you dont need to use crypto with this anymore ?

Correct, you can now use cash/bank and crypto.

Scuffed - doesnt work as intended and support is limited.

any fix for this? would like to help my servers developer.

whenever i open the boosting laptop the interface to accept contracts doesnt popup and i get the following error in the f8 menu:
qb-carboosting SCRIPT ERROR: ?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field ā€˜?ā€™)

heres a screenshot of the f8 menu aswell

Hey,

Feel free to DM me for support, but your server owners needs to follow the readme and install metadata in his qb-core resource.

Can specific cars be blacklisted in the config? For example, there are a few 1-of-1 cars in our server, and we donā€™t want people to be able to boost/scratch those specific cars.