QBCore Disabling Hotbar Item Slots | RESOLVED

Hello, my name is Hunt, I recently been trying to figure out how to use my Police Cars & my Hotbar items, w/ qb-inventory, now whats the issue you may ask, well QB-Inventory has “Hotbar items slots” (1 - 6) now, I can disable the slots and add the default weapon wheel but then the weapons don’t show within the weapon wheel but it pulls up and its usable, does anyone have any suggestions, recommendations, ANYTHING?

RESOLVED
alv.gg | Thank to alv this was resolved!
What have I tried?
Disabled Hotbar slots and added weapon wheel but then I can’t see my weapons in my wheel so could someone tell me how to get my weapons to appear in my wheel and or have any other suggestions

How to fix?
is there any way to “disable hotbar items” while or when in a “18 Class Vehicles” (emegrency class)

Issue
Police Sirens & Hotbar items are same Binds
Weapon Wheel won’t show weapons

No I Can’t Change the binds of the lights or sirens, I have too many we use 1-9, in all class 18 vehicles(emegrency class)

EDIT

LVC - [Release] Luxart Vehicle Control
QB-Inventory - GitHub - qbcore-framework/qb-inventory: Slot Based Inventory System Used With QB-Core 🎒

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.