[QB] Raid Camps (Advanced Level System EXP, Bosses, Many Features) | Lambra

Open a ticket for support to provide details about that

this is one of the best raid scrip out there also there support is on point ill would recomend this scrip to anyone ill rate theis scrip a 10/10

looks awesome. Do you keep your level when server restarts, quit the game or crashed?

Any script i have always save everything

New Update
Fixed: Now you cant loot the crate inside a vehicle

New Update
Changed: Reworked most of core code;
Added: Now you can set multiple Zones at the same time;
Fixed: Optimized Server > Client events for peds pools;
Added: Now you can set how many diff items the player will get from the reward list;
Added: Config option for each ped to set custom Health;
Added: New peds behaviour with lots of changes so they wont be easily killed;

This latest update is amazing, it gives a lot of life to the servers with different camps simultaneously, your users will be able to fight or cooperate to get the EXP and the LOOT itself.

Loot Customizable by Raids and Levels:
Make your raids a single item or some varied amount.

Customizable NPCs: Skin, Life, Weapons, Vest, etc.

The support is efficient and fast via Discord Ticket.

Buy 100% recommended, you will not regret it.

I brought it a while back, I have seen the progress and improvements and I am very happy with my purchase and I would highly recommend. Its extremely fun, very customisable and very easy to understand, loot is according to your exp level, I personally have added 10 levels, with 5 camps, also exp radius so you can co-op with friends and feels like your actually in a co-op mission, as everyone will earn exp to. AMAZING and Thank you. 10 /10

New Update
Added: Now you can change the loot prop for each camp;

An option to have different sets of items for different camp locations, like how shop scripts allow you to specify an id for different item sets, would make this perfect.

Also, is there an event or anything I can use to detect when a player enters a location/completes a location? I wouldn’t mind being able to add some extra things, like alerting police when a certain location is complete or triggering other events when entering a location. This resource would be useful for a million different things if I could do that.

Regardless, this script is really good, it allows for a lot more gameplay variety :+1:

New Update
Added: Support to QB/OX-target;
Added: Customizable functions (onPlayerEnterZone , onPlayerLootCrate );

New Update::
Fixed: Target eye names when multiple camps enabled;
Fixed: Now every target eye zone is removed when the resource is stopped;

Amazing script!. Long time supporter of Lambra. Keep up the good work👍🏿

New Update
Changed: Optimized code;
Added: Now the rewards are by chance instead of random (Experimental);
Added: Now you can set individual delay once that camp is completed;

New Update
Added: onPedCreation function to apply your own extra properties to the peds;
Changed: Setting a zone with 0 exp giving will ignore the leveling system for the zone;