[QB/OX] Group Postal Op Delivery. NoPixel 3.5 DoDo Inspired

wait actually, this is not a job like that youre thinking about

The script is just awesome! Good work keeps it up, highly recommended.

1 Like

glad you enjoyed the products!

v2.0 updated 29/10/2022.
Script now comes with a new phone group updates. Fixed known issues and various QoL changes!!

thats bomb!

does this work with gsk phone and also is there a way to make it so that when u delivering the packages that it gives u a item that u gotta deliver

1: We are releasing a free standalone groups jobcenter. So no more phone dependancy.

2: No, that is not an option. Inventory makes headaches worse :smiley:

1 Like

I can’t wait to do this job on my server!! Best scripts , good job guys!!

Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes:

Awesome script to help get a community together and working. 5/5!

Loved the Script. Me and my friends enjoyed this script while during the delivery job.

1 Like

Truly, a good script and also the different modes are too good ! Even people are loving this script

The Group system is good. Can you also Add Pizza Delivery and other Job Runs in Group System? It would be good to see them. Btw Enjoyed the Postal.

Super simple to set up, super easy to use. Very well optimized and extremely adaptable. Waiting for you to release more such Scripts

1 Like

Awesome script to help get a community together and working. we are enjoying the delivery process

1 Like

The script makes the job very realistic and not too tedious at the same time… kudos to the person who had taken out the time to make this and enhance our experience working it.

I really enjoyed the script. I was a little bit worried at first, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something new and exciting.

1 Like

Pizza might be a good idea

This script is really enjoyable. Specially the variety in jobs as well as the group system. It allows us to execute the job with people and makes the experience more fun! Also, it is super optimized and fun!

This Postal OP script is awesome. You can earn while having fun with your group. Could you add more delivery options in your script.