[QB] Garage Valet System with Levels and Interactions [PAID]

Garage Valet System with Levels and Interactions
For QB Based FiveM Servers

• A system like in GTA Online, where you can call your vehicles from anywhere.
  • The vehicle actually spawns at the garage, and drives all the way to your location for realism.
  • Has VALET Speed Controls, and VALET can be cancelled, using /valetmenu
  • Cooldowns for preventing Spam, can be triggered externally if required in robberies.
  • Nicely Optimized to prevent unwanted LAG.
  • Adjusted to work with existing Garages and Phone, with minor UI Changes.

PURCHASE THE SCRIPT

YOUTUBE PREVIEW

Key Highlight - Leveling System

• The Config allows you to create LEVELS for the Players who use the VALET System.
  • Players who use it often, attain levels and every LEVEL has its own set Cost Per Mile.
  • There is also an option to add Random BONUS DISCOUNTS to the levels, so that people with greater levels can avail the service for even cheaper (completely optional).

Example Image of Leveling in Config
1aa34b2c2fca443cd728487aab7608ef9b3900eb.png

The Script is NON OBFUSCATED and contains NO IP LOCKS

Script designed only for QB Based servers and requires the following resources:
1. QB-Phone
2. QB-Garages

By Default, you will be provided with Oxmysql Version. If you use Ghmatti, please message me personally, it will still take me a day to change the exports. (you won’t be charged extra).

If someone can convert it to ESX and willing to work, please message me, and you will be paid for your time and effort.

Post Image

4 Likes

This is not your first release I’m sure you know the rules

No longer requires DCord Authentication.
You buy it to get the files on your Registered Email Address on Tebex

Oh yeah, this script is awesome! Major money sinker for my city. Everyone wants to call a Valet. Great job Rookie :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for becoming its first customer :slight_smile: and also getting a second one. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He’s support like a friend of yours not a seller and the script id amazing no bugs or glitches like the normal one and optimized
And the dev is ready to spend 2 days fixing anything for you

1 Like

Great customer service and awesome script thanks so much for the 1 on 1 support

1 Like

Very handy script, players love it. Good customer service also the creator gives 1 on 1 support which is amazing. 100% recommend to any server owners :+1:

1 Like

great script with great support could not help anymore than he did will be purchasing different scripts 100%

1 Like

Amazing script, and even more amazing support! Works perfectly with qb-garages and is much more realistic instead of cars magically appearing in front of you. Additionally, there is excellent support offered behind this script and the other ones from this developer. This script didn’t work for us as we altered qb-garages, and the developer took the time to personally help us adjust his script to work with our version of garages.

Highly recommend buying this and his other scripts!

1 Like

UPDATE

• Releasing a new version which removes the dependency of a Phone. This incorporates use of QB-Menu to select the Valet Vehicle.
  • Improved the mechanism where the Valet wouldn’t come if the scenery of garage isn’t loaded for the player.

PURCHASE HERE (Same Link)

Awesome Script, Had An Issue On My End And OSMIUM Helped Me Right Away Amazing Guy Def Recommend Buying From Him!

1 Like

Great guy hit me up on discord and helped me resolve all my issues and fast love this guy thanks osm!!!

1 Like

im having isues with script and cant find support discord link does no work for me

osmiumop is my discord