💰[QB/ESX] Wigs Crafting & Selling💇

Browns Wigs N Bundles :person_getting_haircut::sparkling_heart:

How it works

:two_hearts:1.:two_hearts: Players can go to the Wigs N Bundles Shop to buy items needed to craft wigs (Hair Bundles, Wig Cap, Sew In Kit, Wig Table)

:two_hearts:2.:two_hearts: Players can then place down the Wig Table and third eye target it to either craft wigs or pickup the table

:two_hearts:3.:two_hearts: Once wigs are crafted players can go anywhere in the map and start corner selling wigs by doing a chat command (“/wigdealer” by default)

:two_hearts:4.:two_hearts: once the chat command is executed NPC’s will spawn away from the Player then jog up to the player to buy wigs

:two_hearts:5.:two_hearts:The player can either press ‘E’ to sell some wigs to the NPC or ‘G’ too deny the sale or transaction

:two_hearts:6.:two_hearts: When selling wigs players have a rare chance of the NPC handing them a “Clientale Phone”

:two_hearts:7.:two_hearts: Players can then use the “Clientale Phone” item to call a client who will order their wigs in bulk (removes the phone when used)

:two_hearts:8.:two_hearts: once the call succeeds the Client will send them a location to their house where the player will walk into the house and deliver the wigs and make 2x amount of the money they would make when corner selling the wigs

The Purpose of this script:

To create something targeting the Role Playing Crowd who want to make quick fast money (similar to drug dealing) but legal and in a more “Stylish” way!

Preview Video: Youtube
Purchase: Tebex ($20)

Compatibility:

Inventory:
qb-inventory
ox_inventory
qs-inventory
ps-inventory
lj-inventory
chezza-inventory
ak47-inventory

Target:
qb-target
ox_target
qtarget

Framework:
qb-core
esx
nd_core

Screenshot of Config:

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1730
Requirements see compatibility section ^^^
Support Yes
5 Likes

Bro ESX pls. I’d cop in a heartbeat

2 Likes

Insane idea!

1 Like

Thank you!!

ESX PLEASE :star_struck:

2 Likes

awesome script!!! It works great now just need more people to come into my server to check it out.

1 Like

can you do one for barber stuff for mens to sell with qbcore

1 Like

well I could but I dont think it would make since for men to craft haircuts. If you give me a solid idea I can make it happen.

barber clippers and chairs and neck strip

barber scissors and comb and barber scissors shears

barber capes

How long can we expect till a esx?

yo did add barber

How do we buy websites down

What about nails and lashes

Tebex link should be working again!

ESX Version is now available

ESX VERSION IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Check Tebex Link.

site is back up

any plans to make this use something else besides floating text?