💰[QB/ESX] Wigs Crafting & Selling💇

We just purchased this for our server and no ped shows for us

my wig table wont open

MAJOR UPDATE

Script was fully recoded from scratch, Added a lot of new features & compatibility + bug fixes

Notes:

Whats Been Changed?:

Compatibility:

Inventory:
qb-inventory
ox_inventory
qs-inventory
ps-inventory
lj-inventory
chezza-inventory
ak47-inventory

Target:
qb-target
ox_target
qtarget

Framework:
qb-core
esx
nd_core

Bug Fixes:
All previous bugs are non-existent as the script has been recoded Entirely from scratch
If you find new bugs please make a ticket so I can get on it ASAP

Any New Features?:

1. You can setup multiple locations for Bulk order missions instead of having to only use the previously hard coded location to sell wigs in bulk for 2x the profit

2. Clientele Phone retouch, When you use the clientele phone you will see a Phone UI on your screen and you will Hear the Phone Ring and you will ** Hear Becky (The Custom Order Lady) Talk to you on the phone telling you where to go etc.**

3. Custom Shop UI, Because there are multiple inventories that were requested for me to add compatibility I made my own Shop UI to make it easier to buy items since different inventory systems either have different ways to open shops which some dont even provide exports for. The Shop UI theme has Shades Of Pink & Custom Fonts for a more (Girly Look)

4. Added the ability to restrict males (players with male peds) from selling wigs, with the ability to add an exception for custom female peds for servers who have female players that use custom female peds.

5. Made selling wigs less of an headache. Instead of having to continue to type the command to sell wigs over and over for each sell you just do it once and after each sell another ped will spawn and come to buy without you having to re-enter the command. However, you can cancel this by pressing Backspace whilst selling (There will be instructions on top left of screen to tell you what button to press whilst selling wigs)