[QB/ESX] VIP System Version 2 (Bundle, Vehicle, Helicopter, Weapon, Money, Job, Customization)

ak4y - VIP System Version 2

Preview Video:

[ESX] [QB] / oxmysql, mysql-async

Features

You can sell from your own tebex store!
Your players can buy the products they want through the automated system.

• Easy adjustable config
  • Tebex integration
  • License plate customization
  • Phone number customization
  • All codes are cheat protected
  • Buying Weapons
  • Buying Items
  • Buying Jobs
  • Buying Houses
  • Buying Bundles
  • Buying Moneys
  • Suitable for all phones with basic frameworks

You can buy this script from TEBEX (ak4y.tebex.io)

My other advanced scripts

Code is accessible Yes/No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3500
Requirements -
Support Yes
3 Likes

Imagine that you add this script to your server and want to offer loyalty points to your players. To do this, you need to purchase the respective points with real money from Tabex, and then give them as gifts to the players. It’s like being stuck in time in 2015, and scripts of this kind need to have a command to add credits in order to offer the loyalty points as gifts.

They can easily add an command to give credits/coins to players, just be kind and ask for this feature

1 Like

There is an admin command to give and delete credits to players. Admins can give credits to or remove credits from any player.

2 Likes

I’m glad to see that you’ve added the command for deleting and adding points to your script. It’s a distinctive benefit compared to the competition, and I’m excited to recommend your scripts!

@madeK3 Honestly, I don’t see the point in spending money on a pair of wider pants with the thought that I can modify them later; I don’t consider it worthwhile to spend money on a pair of wider pants.