[QB ESX STANDALONE] [PAID] Wheel Theft - Steal wheels of cars

:page_with_curl: Description

Introducing the Wheel Theft FiveM script! With this script, players can now steal wheels off of cars in the game. To start, players will need an item with the name “carjack” (item name is configurable) to take the wheel off. Once the player is close to any wheel on the car, they can use the carjack item and will be prompted with the ox_lib minigame. Completing the minigame will allow the player to successfully take the wheel off the car. The wheel will then be added as an item in the player’s inventory, which can be used for roleplaying purposes or anything else you can imagine.

:closed_book:Features

• Take wheels off any car
  • Configurable notification system (qb, okok, ox and much more)
  • Latest qb and ESX version compatible
  • Script won’t let you take a wheels off a moving car
  • Standalone but supports qb and esx out of the box

Requirements

• esx or qbcore
  • ox_lib (optional)

:wheel: Resmon

0.00ms always

:link: Links

Tebex [5$ + tax]
Youtube Showcase
Config

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 150
Requirements none
Support Yes
5 Likes

just remove? why not remove or put?

Hey, this script is made for players to steal wheels of another players / npc cars. You can probably pair it with some mechanic script to put the wheels you stole onto a car

Nice idea… but not really realistic :slight_smile:
Make minigame… tire disappear…

use spare tire is the same :slight_smile:

Can be cool to add tire animation with props in hand… put it in a trunk of car or other… add item in inventory ^^

if police investigate. can be cool.

2 Likes

there was one on here called rimjob in the past it was also free

1 Like

Hey, the script will add an item in your inventory. We wanted to make the prop and animations but then changed our mind for a few reasons. We can push the update with dispatch notification when player starts the minigame but we can’t tell your cops to investigate :laughing:

When I thought of this that was my idea behind it. :wink: Its a project on my list of things to create.

1 Like

I think you dont understand me right. sorry im french with very bad english base xD.

So Player start minigame, after or at start. cops get alerted.

When you finish the minigame. You receive tire in inventory.

but if all is ready , so can be cool to buy it for test :slight_smile:

and about investigate… is only Rp part , not from script :slight_smile:

Animation can be great… if a cops come on position and see a player with tire and props in hand…

2 Likes

I understand you :grinning:
It’s a great idea but idk where to put the tire after you have it in your hands. I’m thinking some button that will hide the tire in my inventory maybe

ox_target?

We don’t use target for anything. You activate the minigame using item in your inventory

Just vanilla cars or what? Doesnt work for any of my addon cars

1 Like

Hey, it should work on all cars, even the addon

Thoughts on making the item useable to put tire back on car if use car jack, and no wheel exists

Our script is focused to steal wheels, that’s why we named it Wheel Theft. I’m sure you are able to do it using some mechanic script. You just need same item for wheels

There’s a 20% Easter sale going on our store!

can sum one help wit this
script

Join our discord, we’ll help you there

We have 30% sale on our store right now.

https://store.versescripts.net