[PAID] [QBCORE & ESX] Valet Job - Deliver cars for peds

:red_car: Verse Scripts Valet Job

:page_with_curl: Description

With this resource, you can take a step into the world of valet services, where you and your friends will experience the thrill of handling luxurious cars and delivering top-notch service.

:video_game: Fully Compatible: This exciting resource seamlessly integrates with both the latest QBCore and ES/ESX framework, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience for all players.

:briefcase: Take Charge: Interact with our configurable NPC to access a custom User Interface, where you and your fellow players can initiate the valet job and keep track of the players.

:oncoming_automobile: Handle with Care: Customers will arrive with their beloved cars, and it’s your responsibility to take the keys and skillfully park them in designated spots. Your promptness and precision will be rewarded with customizable payments.

:hourglass_flowing_sand: Time is Ticking: As the clock ticks, customers will return for their cars. Spot their highlighted vehicles and swiftly deliver them to the designated spot in front of the hotel.

:no_entry_sign: Consequences for Misbehavior: Play fair! Attempting to steal a customer’s car will alert the police department of your actions, leading to expulsion from the job.

:film_projector: Video Showcase

:hammer_and_wrench: Features

• 5 pre-made locales (en, cs, de, es, pt)
  • Multiplayer: Play with as many players you want
  • Custom notifications support: we are supporting qb | okok | es.lib | brutal | b-dev | ox, but you can add your own
  • Custom NUI for starting/stopping the job
  • Peds will not crash into each other
  • When parking, a box will be shown where you need to park
  • When returning a vehicle, the vehicle will have outline so you can locate it quickly
  • Everything is configurable

:camera_flash: Photos

NUI for starting/stopping the job

Default player outfit (can be configured)

:policeman: Resmon

0.0ms idle, 0.07ms max while parking (due to polyzone)

:safety_pin:Links

Tebex
Showcase

:tada: Our Other Scripts

Ambulance Job
Hitman Job
Vehicle Burglary
Announcement
Wheel Theft

Authors

@tpeterka1 & @P33t

:woman_mage: Dependencies

QB Version: QBCore, QB-Target, ox_lib, PolyZone, baseevents
ESX Version: qtarget/ox_target, ox_lib, PolyZone, mysql-async/ox_mysql (optional), baseevents

:closed_lock_with_key: Escrow notice

This resource is partly encrypted using FiveM escrow system. Only unlocked files are: config.lua, locales.lua and files located in the “custom” folders.

Code is accessible Partially
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2300
Requirements Above
Support Yes
1 Like

UI is fully translatable, it will automatically translate to the language you selected in config

Valet job is now part of our Jobs Bundle. Find out more on https://store.versescripts.net/package/5843009

Hello, I’m interester very in buy this script, I just have question

Hey there, what’s your question?

does it have support for exs_society?

Of course, you can check out full config here: Verse Scripts

ok and does it work with qbox framework?

Hello, i’ve tested it on fresh QBOX and it worked without a problem

I wonder how many people here use something else than esx or qb. Thinking about making the job standalone. Let me know :smile:

There is a 25% off sale going on in our store at store.versescripts.net
Don’t miss out!

There is a 30% off sale going on, don’t miss out! Another sale may be in few month