[QB/ESX] Multicharacter (extra slot, tebex store integration)

ak4y-multicharacter | FiveM Multicharacter | ak4y scripts

IMAGES

Preview Video (You should watch :slight_smile: )

Note: You don’t have to use Tebex, you can add the codes to sql yourself and give them to your customers.

[FEATURES]

• Easy adjustable config
  • Fully optimized
  • Extra slots available for purchase
  • Responsive Design
  • Automatic code sales thanks to Tebex

[MYSQL]

• oxmysql
  • mysql-async
  • ghmattimysql

You can buy this script from TEBEX ( ak4y.tebex.io )

My other advanced scripts

Code is accessible Yes/No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500
Requirements
Support Yes
6 Likes

ak4y again as we know. Great job :heart:

1 Like

Do you necessarily have to be codes obtained through tebex? Any chance to generate one manually?

1 Like

Wow, perfect script, i really hope next will be character creator script with same style?

1 Like

Thx <3 :smiley:

Yes, I will also make the spawn selector and character creation with the same design

1 Like

Yeah
Note: You don’t have to use Tebex, you can add the codes to sql yourself and give them to your customers.

Don’t waste your time purchasing this script! I purchased this a month ago thinking this would work for ESX 1.1 because at the time of purchase nothing said which ESX version this would work for. I then asked for support to help me get this script working for ESX 1.1 support failed and never got support and till this day a reply!

Lol, why u play on old and buggy esx version? :rofl:
I am ak4y customer as well, and what so ever no problem with scripts & support, just do things right, hold your server up to date, and all will be fine.

This note has been here since day one :slight_smile:

My support said that if you download anydesk it will help you.
1 You did not receive a response for 1 week because he was not available. Then you did not respond to him.

I ended up upgrading to the so called New ESX! I updated and removed all old files and replaced them with the new files. I have done everything possible to get this script to work. I explained in the ticket my issue and no reply!

I purchased this and I ran into problems, it does not work correctly when making it delete data from tables in your database and only works with the “users” table otherwise the entire script just breaks.

Opened a support ticket and there’s a 2-5 days gap between responses and when they do respond, it’s very generic and unhelpful as if they didn’t even read the issue. I requested a refund since the script is not functioning as it should and my ticket was closed.

Additionally, I provided an honest feedback/review in their feedback channel explaining everything I mentioned above and they banned me from the Discord. They will ban anyone who leaves any sort of negative review or if you are not happy with their resources. This is why you don’t see any negative reviews in their Discord.

AVOID THIS DEVELOPER - Pretty much took my money and said screw you when I had a problem.

1 Like

I had a similar problem.

This character selection screen did not work on all resolutions. I got banned from his discord too after he refused to try fix it…When he said he couldnt fix it he refused to give me a refund. Despite it being an escrow version that I purchased.

1 Like

hEJ, jeg har købt det her men hvad anbefaler i til og CK spiler med ?

It doesnt work with ox invenotry!!!

1 Like

I started working on OX Inventory compatibility. The script works, but there may be a problem with the item export function at startup.

very good :star_struck:

Thank you man

i purchased the script in Escrow-Version.
We have the problem that the player is not getting phased and you see every player in the selection.
4 Discord-Tickets, 0 Support.
I can’t recommend this script creator.