[QB/ESX/CF] AV House Robberies 2.0

This is a complete rework of my previous House Robberies released nearly 2 years ago.
Buy it here: TEBEX

(Youtube)

Features

• Compatible with ESX and QBCore, but easily customizable to any other Framework, you just need to edit the framework.lua and add your own framework exports.

• All the interiors are shells and belongs to K4MB1: https://www.k4mb1maps.com/package/5107241

• You can add new shells and furnishes using an in game command included in the script.

• No need to use player groups, everyone can access the houses and help you to rob.

• But don’t go too fast!, before you start robbing a house you need to hack the alarm or it can call the cops.

• Cops can raid the houses, no need to use any command or items, just press E and you are in (cops can’t rob).

• Only the person who lockpicks the door can grab the items, the other players can search in the furniture or crack the safe, is made like this to prevent any kind of exploits >_>

• You can replace all the minigames, find how in the docs.

• Includes a sell function but is only compatible with ox_inventory. If you don’t use ox_inventory you will need to create or download a pawn script from the forums (there’s already a lot).

Dependencies

Docs

|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | 70% yes |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | +1,500 |
| Requirements | in description |
| Support | Yes |

do the people that purchased v1 get upgraded?

If they have the v1 role in Discord yes.

Very simple to setup, easy to customize the loot, props and shells, the support via ticket was fast to respond. This resource is very well made, just make sure you do have K4MB1 shells and props before purchasing.

I bought mostly every shells from K4MB1 and i just don’t seem to have luxury ones anywhere? Do you know which pack it was from ?

really want this but hate i gotta buy shells…