QB-Core Chop Shop Script! Rev Up Your Roleplay Server! [PAID]

Hello FiveM Server Owners!
Today I bring to you my second release!

This little gem was created a few months ago by me and used on my own roleplay server and people still love it to this day!

This script is intended to replace the default qb-scrapyard activity but it will also work along side it if you wish to keep it. But I would recommend that you disable qb-scrapyard as this script is 100x better!

Here is a quick run down video of the script!

Here is a handful of the many reasons you should buy this script!

• Two unique options, Deliver a specific vehicle or do the open world chop shop where you source the vehicles your self!
  • Configurable Cooldown on how often you can do a specific vehicle task to keep your players wanting more!
  • Fully synced vehicle dismantling across all clients.
  • Built in anti-cheat to stop them pesky cheaters!
  • Progressive activity for all your grindy players needs!
  • A way to introduce crafting materials into your server that is not completely broken.
  • A very interactive experience while finding and chopping vehicles!
  • A bug free experience. (Tested for months on my own server with many different players, Not one issue to date)
  • Easy to setup and configure to your liking!
  • Highly configurable so you can make it what you wish.
  • 0.0 resmon usage when not performing the activity meaning it is very well optimised and your players will not even notice it running.
  • The ability to expand on the progression system if you have some coding experience, The sky is the limit with this resource.

Resources needed for this script:
qb-core
qb-target
qb-menu
PolyZone
A Phone resource with ways to text/email
Currently supports the following phones:

• qb-phone
  • qs-phone
  • GKSPhone
  • RoadPhone
  • lb-phone
  • Ability to add your own if you know how!

I am willing to help setup if you are using a different phone!

The main parts of this script are escrow locked but I am willing to expose functions upon request as long as the reasoning is valid!

:money_with_wings:Tebex

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1600+
Requirements qb-core, PolyZone, qb-target Server Build 6351+
Support Yes
1 Like

:partying_face: Currently on sale! :partying_face:
Ends on the 13th at 10:30AM BST
:partying_face: Don’t miss out! :partying_face:

1 Like

Suggestion: a feature to steal player cars and chop them. This would delete the vehicle from the player_vehicles database.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion this sounds like a amazing idea for the people that want it, Sometime in the future keep a look out for it! :construction_worker_man:

1 Like

NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE!
Files changed:

config.lua
server.lua
client.lua

This update adds a new feature where you can spend your reputation points on dismantle upgrades so you can finish chopping cars faster once you have put the effort in!
You can choose to have this enabled or disabled in the config.lua file!
Also the ability to change the default dismantle time has been added to the config.lua file!

Remember if you have your own edits make sure to keep them somewhere handy so you can replace what you need to with ease!

1 Like

Amazing script! 10/10. Was not compatible with QS Phone, Asked in their discord and IxHal was very helpful and made it compatible! Will be back buying more scripts from him in the future!

1 Like

New update is available on keymaster for the chop shop script!
This update fixes a bug with the new dismantle speed upgrades! Currently they are dismantled way too fast due to a error I made so make sure you upgrade as soon as possible!

Files changed:
client.lua
config.lua

Remember if you have your own edits make sure to keep them somewhere handy so you can replace what you need to with ease!

1 Like

Can you give me a little more detail on this on how you think it should work?
When I see this I am thinking of allowing player owned vehicles to be chopped when they are on the players list.
Is that what you are asking for or should all player owned vehicles be allowed to be chopped?
Thanks!

1 Like

New update is available on keymaster for the chop shop script!
This update is to add support for GKSPhone!

Files changed:
client_no_encryption.lua
config.lua

1 Like

I have been wanting a chop shop where players can chop only the vehicles listed in qb-core/shared/vehicles.lua, if found in this list then, if a player leaves there vehicle out somewhere the person attempting the chop can go up to vehicle and take vehicle to delivery point. There is an esx version where the vehicle would go into a pawnshop so another table in DB. It would allow other players or the original owner to purchase their vehicle back at a percentage.

2 Likes

I have been wanting a chop shop where players can chop only the vehicles listed in qb-core/shared/vehicles.lua, if found in this list then, if a player leaves there vehicle out somewhere the person attempting the chop can go up to vehicle and take vehicle to delivery point. There is an esx version where the vehicle would go into a pawnshop so another table in DB. It would allow other players or the original owner to purchase their vehicle back at a percentage.

The script is pretty much exactly like this already except the vehicles selected are from a array I created in the config.lua file.

Would you like to see something where the vehicle can be purchased back by the owner from a NPC that I put somewhere for a % of the original price?
I will look at adding this when my schedule allows it!

:partying_face: also so far we currently have 9 very happy customers with this script! :partying_face:
Buy it today and make your community stand out with this unique bug free chopshop!

1 Like

Resource has been updated
This update adds support for RoadPhone!

Files changed:
client_no_encryption.lua
config.lua

1 Like

UPDATED
This update does a few things.
â—Ź Fixes a issue where you get stuck in a animation while using the grinder.
â—Ź Adds a standalone police notification setting, You can edit this easily or change it to ps-dispatch/other dispatch scripts.
● Added the ability to require a # of police online before allowing players to do the “specific vehicle delivery” menu option.
â—Ź Added a % multiplier to item reward amounts based on cops online. This is fully configurable and can be switched on/off.
â—Ź Exposed a bunch of server and client side functions mainly to do with framework things so people can easily switch to different inventories etc.

Files Changed

All files
NEW FILE ADDED: framework.lua

A new updating will be coming next week for this script also with a few other features others have requested :partying_face:
Enjoy!

1 Like

UPDATED
This update exposes all of the text shown to the player so you can translate the script to your hearts content! Enjoy

Files Changed

client.lua
config.lua
client_no_encryption.lua
server.lua

1 Like

UPDATED
Exposed qb-target functions so you can change them to what ever target system you use!

1 Like

UPDATED
This update adds:

• A new menu system… Completely standalone to the qb-menu system.
  • This resource is now compatible with other frameworks. ESX config option will be added in the future. - Support for qbox framework. Support for ox_target and ox_inventory
  • Fixes a bug where the police online was not working.
    Files Changed
client.lua
server.lua
server_no_encryption.lua
config.lua
fxmanifest.lua
New folder: [RageUI]

We currently have a coupon for 20% off since we launched our new website!
our website
use code WEBSITE20 for any purchase :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep the updates coming buddy! Amazing work!

1 Like

Hi, Is this compatible with Roadphone?

2 Likes

Hello,
is it compatible with LB-phone?

2 Likes

Yes it is buddy!

3 Likes