QB-Core Chop Shop Script! Rev Up Your Roleplay Server! [PAID]

Yes it is currently bud

1 Like

Yes it does sorry! I have been really busy lately!
Post has been updated to reflect!

2 Likes

Yes sir!
Post has been updated to reflect this thanks!

1 Like

New update!
This update adds a few more new features and fixes a bug.

Features added:

• More rewards for vehicles based on vehicle class, This option can be toggled on/off in the server_no_encryption.lua file and you can fully customize what items it gives based on vehicle class.
  • Specific vehicle delivery mission cooldown can now be lowered based on players reputation points, You can toggle this feature on/off in the config.lua file!
  • Added a new function in the client_no_encryption.lua file called VehicleChopComplete. This function gets called after the player has handed in all the vehicle parts and before the vehicle is deleted so you do anything you may need to before that happens, For example: Alert the police.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a issue where it would alert players that they finished their vehicle list after completing a vehicle… This notification was completely false and now gives a different notification you can customize in the config.lua file.

Files changed:

client_no_encryption.lua
client.lua
server.lua
server_no_encryption.lua
config.lua

Remember if you have your own edits make sure to keep them somewhere handy so you can replace what you need to with ease!

1 Like

NEW UPDATE!
This update adds a config option to allow players to jump while carrying parts.

Files changed:

config.lua
client.lua

Remember if you have your own edits make sure to keep them somewhere handy so you can replace what you need to with ease!

1 Like

I love the look of this script, but I have one question we use a different picklock rather than the normal one shown in video, is that part of the script? If so is there any way I could change it to use our picklocking script?

2 Likes

No buddy its not part of the script its just using the default QBCore vehicle locks pick locking system.
This script relies on you having your own way to break into vehicles so it should work fine for you out of the box if vehicles are locked by default on your server :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect cheers mate, I’m definitely interested I’ll have to ask my co-owner but I’m sure he will be interested in it

2 Likes

No worries buddy, If you have any other questions just ask!

1 Like

Currently have a 25% site wide sale!

1 Like