[Project Sloth] [FREE] QBCore Dispatch & MDT

this MDT looks really nice! We are going to make a custom one for the Dutch and Belgium Communty aswell. Great you have it open sourced.

That’s awesome! Feel free to make a PR for locales if you’re interested in doing a translation for it.

1 Like

are you stupid. Flawws and along with his community echorp made the original mdt then the scammers called “Rockstar Services” dumped his server and stole the html files and then resold it. actually know what your saying before u make shit up

2 Likes

Fantastic release, so happy to see it being received well!

If you guys are using these resources, be sure to say a quick thank you, to the Project Sloth team for the endless amount of hours that have been continually dedicated to helping evolve the community as a whole and keeping these projects open source for everyone to enjoy! :heart:

2 Likes

Works great! Thanks!

1 Like

Will it be converted to ESX? Cant find any info

We have no plans of converting to ESX.

1 Like

Does this send the person off to prison from the MDT? Or do they still have to do /jail?

its already been converted to ESX months ago

Love this MDT & Dispatch thank you so much for the release! <3

1 Like

Hi, where is the ESX version?

You are welcome! Enjoy it.

1 Like

friend. can you send this link for the esx version?

if you just search my name in github you’ll find it, don’t want to link it again since the mods are a little special here.

Is it possible to disable police from shots fired. Id rather not have another call pull up if cops are shooting. When doors are locked and cops or anyone in an owned vehicle it also shows the car jacking. Not sure how to change that myself. New to qbcore.

Make a Github suggestion.

Is there a web-based version for Dispatchers?

Wooooow !! I wasnt ready for this CAD :star_struck:.

Its looking amazing and… more easy than SXXXrXn CAD (I do not want to mention the full name at the risk of denigrating them) for a big community who don’t understand realistic CAD unfortunately… :joy: (We have +20k french players on our discord).

I will test it and report back here after trying it with the community. :saluting_face: :saluting_face:

2 Likes

How can I remove the map icons when there is a speed notification?

Does anyone know why when using this dispatch system and MDT, it will only show shots fired under the CALLS tab in the main screen of the MDT?