Problem: Mouse won't move a certain way right, or down

Fully up to date
Legitemate Steam copy
Steam
Windows version
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes, but it would have no effect anyways
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Did absolutely nothing
Error screenshot (There is no error but the area marked in red is the area my mouse won’t go out of)

GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot (I’m not quite sure what that is, but I highly disbelieve it has someting to do with this
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot (Same as the other)
System specifications system stuff.txt (556.7 KB)

CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (256.5 KB)

.dmp files/crash IDs (No crashes

So seeing as this is a mouse problem, I thought that attempting to use the trackpad would fix this, it did not.
I then changed the input from raw to windows, to direct input and back, nothing worked.
I used the alt enter trick to try and use windowed mode, but that barely worked and the mouse problem was still frequent, in that, if i moved my mouse soo much it would send it off of the game, and basically screw me over.
I took it a step further and tried a clean reinstall, whilst deleting every bit of data regarding fivem, including registry and resetting my options on gta 5. Still, when I reinstalled it, the issue persisted.
Changing the resolution does nothing either, and as I’m going to mention, this issue ONLY happends on FIVEM, not on the base game of GTA 5

1 Like

Do you have multiple monitors? Are you switching resolution before/after starting FiveM (switching to fullscreen, perhaps)?

1 Like

1st: Only a single monitor.
2nd: I’m not quite sure what you mean. Like when I start the game, it starts in fullscreen and I cant move all the way down to the servers tap. ¨
The weird thing is, my mouse can press on it, if i just line it up so my mouse is above it. It’s hard to explain.

UPDATE:

I hope this is some way explains it to you
When i opened it in windowed, i could see my mouse, and the ingame mouse seperatly, and my own mouse was further down than the one ingame (Red circle is my mouse, normal mouse is the ingame one) I need to fix this somehow.

Would there be any way to correct this?

1 Like

Does this happen when your taskbar is on the bottom?

What’s your screen resolution?

Is your monitor scaling set to 100%, or above 100%?

Do you try to launch in fullscreen, windowed borderless, or windowed?

2 Likes

Oh my hero, I think I found the solution by looking at you third question
I changed the scaling from 125 to 100, and it seemed to have fixed the issue
But if the issue comes back, I’ll post it here.

Thanks a lot

¨

Lovely, is there any way to stop these from coming every second?

1 Like

What’s the ID showing in the details?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.