[Preview] Wraith ARS 2X - The successor to WraithRS

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Heres the preview for it. I take NO credit in making the radar system and like WolfKnight says, its in Beta and everything you see is subject to change.

Thanks again to WolfKnight for showing me everything and letting me get my hands on it.

2 Likes

Looks crazy, good work!

1 Like

HI this looks like a really nice update on the past radar! Hopefully you’re close to release.

1 Like

Almost, it’s currently being beta tested by a select few. The full release should be just around the corner!

1 Like

This looks amazing! I’m waiting for release.

1 Like

so looking forward to this!

1 Like

you first radar was already amazingballz

1 Like

I seen some people streaming with it like OCRP and it has a plate reader, is that an option you are adding this time?

1 Like

The plate reader is part of the resource!

Sweet can’t wait for this to be released

1 Like

Is there any clearer ETA on the release of this yet? No rush of course, just curiosity sake.

1 Like

Well currently the closed test group is testing the pre-release version, there are a few features that I’d like to add in, but will be a post-release update. I also need to finish off the in-game help manual, then with a bit of luck, it’ll be released.

Makes sense all together, thank you for everything you’re doing on this, radars are not easy to make while also having them look good and functional.

Can’t wait for your initial and post updates of this.

1 Like

I have seen that ocrp is using this radar, any idea when the final product may be?

1 Like

As mentioned above, not long :slight_smile:

10-4 cant wait

1 Like

Testing the script with @WolfKnight179 What i can say is … GET HYPED! because this is one of the best radar scripts around…

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR THE RADAR SCRIPT I WILL NOT RELEASE IT!

ALSO @WolfKnight179 and i are going to be working on a insanely awesome tow system so make sure you watch the forums for the preview post for that

3 Likes

Is there a download link for this radar???

Not yet

When will this be done? Cant wait :smiley: