[Preview] dpphone

@Dullpear_dev This will the new “standard” phone if you release it! Frikkin awesome, man. Here’s an idea, put Twitter and insta in it as apps… I am using jsfour-computers also, and they have Twitter, insta, email etc. They work against the db, so it would be rather easy for your phone to interact with “server twitter” as it could save data in the db.

Awesome job so far! I really hope you release it soon. :slight_smile:

@Dullpear_dev

Really nice work man looks good even now, keep it up, looking forward to it! :clap:
I can see this getting top downloads If you gonna release It, every server gonna use It… :grinning:

Some suggestions:

Instagram - Twitter - Facebook
Banking - (Send money to players, transaction history, bank money, etc…)
Billing - (Check how many bills you have)
Memes - (Like 9GAG or something because that’s just classic)
Dark Chat - (Create accounts like on twitter It will make easier for players)
Stocks - (Exchange market, etc…)
GPS - (Locate where your car is or just garage menu)
YouTube - (Just to play random videos with url or youtube id’s)
Taxi with GPS - (Send message to an number and in few seconds you could check GPS)

Some extra ideas:

Phone buyable from shop (item)
Notifications using mythic_notify (more aesthetic or your own if have)
Using commands like: /hangup - /answer - /cancel - /message

1 Like

Link Download ?? :thinking:

1 Like

I doesn’t know if it has been suggested already, but what about native ■■■■■■■■ compatibility?

It will be made for MumbleVoip, but could easily be changed to work with other voice scripts.

You should be easily able to change to whichever VoIP as long as you have an understanding of the code.

1 Like

Is this ESX or non?

It has been a couple of months since you last updated us on the script. What progress have you made on the script since the last update you told us? I would really love to use this, It looks awesome.

It has been a couple of months since you last updated us on the script. What progress have you made on the script since the last update you told us? I would really love to use this, It looks awesome.

This project is on pause, I took a break from it to work on a roleplay framework and some personal projects.
Not sure if i will finish it, releases here on FiveM are getting a little strange, a lot of people uploading paid scripts make the whole enviroment feel a little weird too me. So much drama and other nastiness that happens behind the scenes, while I really want to provide the community with cool stuff, it ends up being used maliciously by other people, grabbing public scripts and selling them on websites/discords for profit etc.
And thats just the scripts side, the people that are making real nice MLO interiors and stuff are getting hit really hard by these kinds of things.
This is just me venting i guess, not sure where else to post something like this or have a discussion about it. Not quite sure where to go from here personally.

2 Likes

Yea the atmosphere has changed a lot as of recently. Im sorry to hear it troubles you though and impacts your contributions.

1 Like

I would personally love to see this finished. This is above and beyond any other phone I’ve seen, purely for the extra little features you’ve already displayed.

Hopefully you find a way to complete it.

I would personally love to see this finished. This is above and beyond any other phone I’ve seen, purely for the extra little features you’ve already displayed.

Hopefully you find a way to complete it.

Ty for the kind words, I’m currently working on making a whole roleplay framework, so will be back exploring the possibilities for something new for a phone once again soon. I’m very happy with what I managed to make in such a short time with this, but html phones are just much better in many ways. We’ll see what the future holds when i get to it, will most likely make it public when I get to it though!
Closing this thread if i can since this isn’t being developed anymore.